Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good ways to ask a girl out

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i really like this girl ive been going to her place a few nights now...i wanna ask her out but i dont just wanna go "so you wanna go out" i want it to be one to remember so you guys got any good ways to ask?????????

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"you seem like an interesting girl. let me have your number."

unless youre a flaming homosexual, girls know why you want their number. they know that you want their panties. so be upfront, yet smooth and subtle. THEY know whats happening, YOU know whats happening, so theres no need to make a big fuss out of it. theres no need to act like youre proposing to her. play it cool, as if this is the 50th number youve gotten that day. women appreciate a cool confidence.

get the number, call her up. make plans to get together. coffee dates are popular; a low-cost "date" to be alone in a public place, during which you can get to know eachother a bit better. if youre not into coffee (i dont drink it) then substitute it for anything of similar nature. like ice cream? go for it. just aim for something that wont break your wallet; im sure youd like to know a girl before you buy her the world.

action dates are awesome. its a chance for great kino/touching, gets the juices flowing, establishes you as someone who takes charge and lives an exciting life.

just dont sweat her; relax and take it one step at a time. act as if shes the 100th girl youve dated.

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was dancing, I looked her in the eye and said, "Be my girlfriend!" She nodded yes. end of story. It was over and done with in 2 seconds.

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
icallug, you, like someone else i recently responded to, worry too much. you don't necessarily have to say, "will you go out with me?" simply plan a date and ask her, "hey, you want to go do this with me?" if you play the date right, you'll automatically pull her in as your girlfriend. it may even take a few dates, but hey, if it works...
another little bit of advice: don't do something like a movie. they seem like a great date, but at first it's best to do something more active. for example, if you like bowling, try that. or, depending on where you live, maybe you could go on a hike with her.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say wait til she asks u:

"sp, where are we in this relationship?"

im not big on the whole monogous thing

keep your options open

but if ya really like her u could try:

you: "will u marry me?"

her: "ummm...no"

you: so how bout bein my g-friend instead?"*

*take my advise on this one at your own risk im not to abt at asking girls to be my GF

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're asking her out on a date, be direct and confident. If you're asking her to be your girlfriend, be direct and confident. If you're asking her to marry you, be direct and confident.

Catch my drift here?

No matter what you do, be both direct and confident and it'll turn out. I was hanging out with my prom date on Sunday and she told me "When you asked me to prom, you were so direct. No one's ever been that straight to the point and it threw me off guard." I told her "Yeah, what can I say I don't like to BS and beat around the bush."

Go for it, and soon. Make things happen instead of waiting. You might be waiting for a long, long time...

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as asking a girl out. One thing I like to say... depending on the girl is.. "hey, I'm in your area... is there any good places to eat around here?" And she'll answer... "Great, how do I get there?" Another answer... "hmmm, Is it easier to get to your house or to the restaraunt?" Another answer... "hmmm, how about this... I'll pick you up and you can show me the way and you can have dinner with me."

Whenever I do this, the girls always laugh and say that, that was a good one... but they always go. Some will give an excuse not to go since it was last minute invite, but I just casually ignore their excuses and pick them up. I dont know what else they had planned, but they better cancel them all by the time I'm at their house. :)

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i've read a few of these posts, and it seems like some these guys are confused as to asking her out on a date, or asking her to be your girlfriend.
Please specify, but all giving you decent ways to ask a girl OUT ON A DATE and some decent ways to asking her out as your girlfriend, being direct and cofident is the key, but you also must think of a creative way to strengthen her option of saying yes and lessen her option of saying no.

Now im not saying get a plane with the cliche" will you be my girlfriend or marry me? " behind it, but im sure theres more than one good way to do it, I've always gone with the easy Will you be my girlfriend, or Will you be mine? sounds a little better than the 7th gradish " HEHE WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME ?! "

Plus she might also be as confused as to whether your asking her out on a date or to be your girlfriend, best way is to get her to start talking about what she wants and if she admits to wanting you to be her boyfriend or for you to start dating, your best oppurtunity is to pop out a smooth and subtle yet calm and confident line right there....

Just my 2 cents

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've done in the past.... "hey, you know how I feel about you, dont you? Well of course I like you.... and I dont know how else to say this, but would you like to be my girlfriend?" After she says yes... pause and stare into her eyes. Purposely make an awkard silence, and then I break it with saying "so... do you wanna make out?" but saying it in a humorous way of course. After she laughs and the tension is broken, you can do what ever you want. I usually continue with a smile and say... I'm glad you found that funny, but I wasnt joking :) Nothing special, but it always worked for me.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey clueless, cut all the i really like you crap, and all i think we have a really good relationship pshyco babble.

grab your balls look her in the eye and make a ****ing move man.
You say you bin hanging round her place, girls dont let anyone in their place,yur in her place for one of three reasons:

1, she likes you as a friend-quite possible you seem like a "nice guy" this means nothing can really come of it.

2, she might just want to **** you, with no strings attached- in this case i say go for it, the more practice you get the better youll be at it.

or number three:

she might actually want a relationship with you, she might be ****ing herself eveytime you go round there, just like you do witing for something to happen.

so listen, if yoi dont make this happen, its gunna be too late and your gunna be no1 as talked about earlia.

trust me, ive been there and it aint pretty.