Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good watch brands that fit small wrist?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I got a problem. I'm in the market for a watch. Something that looks luxury without breaking the bank too much. Just a little something that looks flashy and gives off a little social proof. My only problem is, I have small wrists and most watches don't fit me correctly. The always end up sagging down to my forearm and end up being extremely loose. I was wondering if there was some type of watch brand out there that caters to this need of men who have small wrists and offer some pretty badass looking watches. Any tips guys? Thanks

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your budget range? Is breaking the bank $1k or $100?

Michael Kors watches are very nice and in the $200 range.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Most decent metal and linked watch bands have removable links that any jeweler and some retail help can remove for the perfect fit. Shop band information as well as the watch. Look for adjustable latches also.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your budget range? Is breaking the bank $1k or $100?

Michael Kors watches are very nice and in the $200 range.
I just started looking at some MK watches on Amazon and I definitely like the style, that is exactly what I had pictured in my head, and the prices are in my ball park as well. Thanks bud.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael Kors make clothes and they should stick to clothes. Watches by michael kors, gucci, prada, hugo boss, and any other designer label are cheap and tacky. Steer clear! Buy a watch from a brand that only makes watches.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Michael Kors make clothes and they should stick to clothes. Watches by michael kors, gucci, prada, hugo boss, and any other designer label are cheap and tacky. Steer clear! Buy a watch from a brand that only makes watches.
Seiko and Citizen are good places to start looking…

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samsung originally sold dried fish and produce. I'm pretty sure majority of us own a samsung tech product now (washer, dryer, phone, etc.). Buy based off product quality and design. Michael Kors actually makes pretty nice watches for it's price. They've also been making watches for over 10 years, so not necessarily new and experienced in the market. Never been a fan of Seiko or Citizen. They are good watches but the design's were not what I was looking for (ugly or just knock offs off omega/rolex).

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samsung originally sold dried fish and produce. I'm pretty sure majority of us own a samsung tech product now (washer, dryer, phone, etc.). Buy based off product quality and design. Michael Kors actually makes pretty nice watches for it's price. They've also been making watches for over 10 years, so not necessarily new and experienced in the market. Never been a fan of Seiko or Citizen. They are good watches but the design's were not what I was looking for (ugly or just knock offs off omega/rolex).
Michael Kors do not make watches, they go to china and find a factory making a watch and say 'we like that watch, can we buy 500,000 of these please, but will you put our logo on them?' All the designer labels do this. They are cheap run of the mill watches.

Look at what any businessman has on their wrist. They would not be seen dead with a designer label watch on their wrist. And women will judge you on this also.

Go to mr porters website and look at all the watches. These are end game watches. Expensive yes but you can buy very good fakes, until you can afford the real thing. But remember your outfit needs to match otherwise it will be obvious that you could never afford the watch. Women do it all the time with hand bags and shoes.

Or if you dont wanna buy a fake you can buy decent lower end watches - check this page out http://www.fashionbeans.com/2016/10-of-the-best-watches-under-350/ ignore the burberry watch

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This brings up another question.. how do you guys feel about buying "fake" stuff? I just recently purchased some knock off Yeezy's. I knew they were fake when I bought them, and if asked, I don't plan on trying to act like they're legit either. I bought them because I like how they look. I like the style, and they look comfortable. The price was also really good. I can get fake yeezy's cheaper than I can buying a pair of sketchers or some ****. I realize they won't last forever, that's why I bought two pairs. What do you guys think about this? Is it lame wearing fake luxury stuff?

I remember having this convo with my ex about fake Rolex's. I admitted I would totally wear a fake Rolex, and noted that even the fakes aren't CHEAP. She thought it was lame, and you should only wear a real rolex when you "earned" it. Sounds like something a gold digger would say.. I know... but I can't see many woman getting THAT upset about it. Sometimes you like the style of something, but you don't want to break the bank.

What do you guys think?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This brings up another question.. how do you guys feel about buying "fake" stuff? I just recently purchased some knock off Yeezy's. I knew they were fake when I bought them, and if asked, I don't plan on trying to act like they're legit either. I bought them because I like how they look. I like the style, and they look comfortable. The price was also really good. I can get fake yeezy's cheaper than I can buying a pair of sketchers or some ****. I realize they won't last forever, that's why I bought two pairs. What do you guys think about this? Is it lame wearing fake luxury stuff?

I remember having this convo with my ex about fake Rolex's. I admitted I would totally wear a fake Rolex, and noted that even the fakes aren't CHEAP. She thought it was lame, and you should only wear a real rolex when you "earned" it. Sounds like something a gold digger would say.. I know... but I can't see many woman getting THAT upset about it. Sometimes you like the style of something, but you don't want to break the bank.

What do you guys think?
dont have a problem with it

often or not the "fake" product your buying is just a factory down the road in china which has stolen the design and started manufacturing it themselves for a fraction of the price

recently picked up a "fake" moncler jacket for £100 and i love it the real thing would have cost me nearly £1000, i cant afford that yet so the fake will do :)