Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good times at an underwear / lingerie only party

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an underwear party the other night at a club. You couldn't get in the front door unless you had your underwear on...........nothing else.......just your underwear.

My friend won the tickets wile calling a radio station. She had 6 tickets and asked if I wanted one of them. My first response was no way. There's no way that im going to some dance club with just my underwear on. That's crazy!

Well, the night got closer and closer, and she managed to get rid of all the tickets but one. A couple of my buddies were going and they were egging me on to go. Nope.........no way, I told them. Just think off all the girls in there underwear, it will be great fun...you never do anything fun; they said.

So I asked my buddies what they were wearing. Biff (not real name) said he was wearing boxers and a Stealers Satan night shirt. My other buddy Wally (not real name) was wearing Satan boxers with some funky night shirt. Wally has a little bit of a weight problem but he's working on that. Then im thinking.......if he has the balls to wear underwear looking like he dose, then just maybe I would think about going. Im in relatively good shape.

Im not into the whole sexy thing really. Im more of a funny guy. What can I ware that would be more funny then sexy? There's no possible way Im wearing tighty whitys. Then it hit me like a bag of hammers.........a union suit. A union suit is a red full length pare of underwear that is connected instead of in two parts. It has the pooper flap in the seat. OOOHHH I had to go now.

So we all went up in one car to the Club. It was the funniest thing walking to the club from the car in are undies. Cops were driving buy slow. People thought we were crazy.

Ones in the club it was wild. My buddy's and I were the only ones with real underwear on. Most of the guys had on pajama bottoms and night shirts. Most of the woman had on black lingerie. But some had on thongs. Oh there were boobs and butt everyware. There were some strippers there too.

So there I am standing there with my beer and a girl comes up to me and compliments my union suit. I complemented her black lacy lingerie. We got talking and things started progressing. She thought I was a playa. I had no problem with her thinking that. It makes her feel lucking to have me. We had a few more beers, and we got to know each other better. I was flirting hard with her, and she was giving me that eye. The im interested in you eye. Im 37 and she was 25 so im loving this.

The next thing I knew she was dancing and grinding her butt into my front. There aint much material in-between my crank and the rest of the room mind you. This is crazy I thought. She turned around and we started dancing really close. Next thing I knew we were making out. This whole thing happened with in the first hour of getting there.

Her friend came up to us, and she found some loser guy. My girl didn't like the guy. But didn't make a big deal out of it. So I had a girl friend for a wile. She followed me where ever I went. Waited out side the men's room, held my hand, and other stuff. After about a half hour of dancing kissing and grinding, she decided to go look for her friend. That was it....... I never found her again after that...........It pissed me off so much you couldn't believe it. That place was just so packed. I couldn't even find my sack with both hands if I wanted to.

So later that week im looking though personals on Match. Com and one of them was looking very familia..........oh my god its her. I Emailed her and asked if she remembered me. Iv yet to get anything back. haha.......oh well. I may or may not hear from her.

So anyway thought Id share my story. Im off to grab a beer with another girl tonight. Its Friday....have fun everyone.

Me

Reaction score
I'll smoke a blunt for ya.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a night!

nice effort on getting your butt there!

I cant believe you had doubts!

hate that when you find a nice girl, your both keen, and then you cant find her cause the club is so packed or whatever.

Sounds like you had fun!

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should link us to the picture of that girl :D

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear, hear! Link us!

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill send you guys the link, but you cant say anything. Imagine if she found out I sent her add to all the guys on Don Juan discussion forum?

But then again it is on Match.Com. Anyone can see it.

TravisFisher

Reaction score
HighLowJack said:
I went to an underwear party the other night at a club. You couldn't get in the front door unless you had your underwear on...........nothing else.......just your underwear.

My friend won the tickets wile calling a radio station. She had 6 tickets and asked if I wanted one of them. My first response was no way. There's no way that im going to some dance club with just my underwear on. That's crazy!

Well, the night got closer and closer, and she managed to get rid of all the tickets but one. A couple of my buddies were going and they were egging me on to go. Nope.........no way, I told them. Just think off all the girls in there underwear, it will be great fun...you never do anything fun; they said.

So I asked my buddies what they were wearing. Biff (not real name) said he was wearing boxers and a Stealers Satan night shirt. My other buddy Wally (not real name) was wearing Satan boxers with some funky night shirt. Wally has a little bit of a weight problem but he's working on that. Then im thinking.......if he has the balls to wear underwear looking like he dose, then just maybe I would think about going. Im in relatively good shape.

Im not into the whole sexy thing really. Im more of a funny guy. What can I ware that would be more funny then sexy? There's no possible way Im wearing tighty whitys. Then it hit me like a bag of hammers.........a union suit. A union suit is a red full length pare of underwear that is connected instead of in two parts. It has the pooper flap in the seat. OOOHHH I had to go now.

So we all went up in one car to the Club. It was the funniest thing walking to the club from the car in are undies. Cops were driving buy slow. People thought we were crazy.

Ones in the club it was wild. My buddy's and I were the only ones with real underwear on. Most of the guys had on pajama bottoms and night shirts. Most of the woman had on black
buy lingerie. But some had on thongs. Oh there were boobs and butt everyware. There were some strippers there too.

So there I am standing there with my beer and a girl comes up to me and compliments my union suit. I complemented her black lacy lingerie. We got talking and things started progressing. She thought I was a playa. I had no problem with her thinking that. It makes her feel lucking to have me. We had a few more beers, and we got to know each other better. I was flirting hard with her, and she was giving me that eye. The im interested in you eye. Im 37 and she was 25 so im loving this.

The next thing I knew she was dancing and grinding her butt into my front. There aint much material in-between my crank and the rest of the room mind you. This is crazy I thought. She turned around and we started dancing really close. Next thing I knew we were making out. This whole thing happened with in the first hour of getting there.

Her friend came up to us, and she found some loser guy. My girl didn't like the guy. But didn't make a big deal out of it. So I had a girl friend for a wile. She followed me where ever I went. Waited out side the men's room, held my hand, and other stuff. After about a half hour of dancing kissing and grinding, she decided to go look for her friend. That was it....... I never found her again after that...........It pissed me off so much you couldn't believe it. That place was just so packed. I couldn't even find my sack with both hands if I wanted to.

So later that week im looking though personals on Match. Com and one of them was looking very familia..........oh my god its her. I Emailed her and asked if she remembered me. Iv yet to get anything back. haha.......oh well. I may or may not hear from her.

So anyway thought Id share my story. Im off to grab a beer with another girl tonight. Its Friday....have fun everyone.

Me
I just love these parties. Recently arranged one lingerie party for my friend. It was crazy stuff

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you'd have worn a man thong, she wouldn't have bailed on you.

You have more guts than I do. Good story.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Emailed her and asked if she remembered me.

Could do better here. Dont ask a girl if she remembers you. Send something short and funny that happened that night. Assume attraction always.