"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Good Technique or Not

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
PLANO TEXAS
I came up with today. I don't know if this is good or really really stupid. I was walking around a store with this woman I am into
and am trying to get with, when I noticed my shoe came untied
so I pointed down to my untied shoe and she just bent right over
and tied my shoe for me. Then a old woman walked by and looked
at us and said how ridiculous LOL.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dirty_Socks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
PLANO TEXAS
ANYBODY????
I am trying to follow the don't do something for a woman unless they do something for you first.
 

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
41
woah man she actually tied it? K. THat's a little weird but I guess it's a good sign. I wouldn't use it though, might come off as slightly *too* arrogant.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
She tied your show lace? Even though you got dirty socks? She must really be into you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
it seems like a good sign. maybe you should just walk around with it untied agian and see if she automatically does it for you next time.
 
Top