“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Good standing posture?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
i usually stand with my arms crossed at my pecs. high anyway. that comes naturally if you have a bigger chest. straight up. head looking straight. feet shoulder width aper. actually mine are a wee bit farther apert. and if there is a guy im talking to i definately look him straight in the eyes. chiks too or course. but with looking guys straight in the eyes and standing the way i described people say i look intimidating. before about six months ago i never thought myself as an intimidatingperson. then my girlfriends guy friends started telling her they were afraid of me. they would say, " he looks like hes about to kick my ass". my best yet was a big black gangster football player guy. he said some **** to my girl but told her he didnt want to come out of the locker room cuz i was out there
i think 90% is that i look them straight in the eye. that shows your not afraid of them
 
Top