"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

good signs of body language?

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
43
curious about some body language ive been getting from a girl as of late.

sitting on a chair next to me with body turned towards me, licking/making a popping sound like a kiss with her lips while
walking next to me, applying chapstick while walking next to me, sitting next to me with with eyes closed smiling, playfully hitting me all the time.

as im am daft of most all signs of interest, do these things mean anything?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evan_M

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Men and women a like try to draw attention to themselves by odd behaviors. I caught myself the otherday mindlessly clucking my tongue when I was around this girl I have a bit of a crush on. Next time she playfully smacks you ask her if she wants to go do something fun. Think of an action date beforehand.
 
Top