"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Good signals, rejection?

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Guys I need your help with this one... There's a girl that I've sort of known for quite some time, but we never really had a real talk until a month ago. She's a deejay and I go to this place where she's working on a weekly basis, so each time I approach and we talk a little. Today she pretty obviously invited me to some other club where she would work a little later she said when she'd finish, so I got there had a really nice chat, I invited her out _but_ she said she'd be busy until New Year. Uh-huh. She added, we'd meet after that anyway, (I understood it that we'd kind of set a date then) I gather in that place she regularly works at.

Now, I do believe she is busy, but if she really cared, wouldn't she give me her phone number? I didn''t ask her for it since I felt that would be too pushy. Was that a common polite rejection? If it was, I don't understand those good signals she was giving off... I do believe I have a good judgement about that, though... I feel that if asking her out next time I see her would be weak, but what if she doesn't suggest a date herself? Gah.. I'm puzzled.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by karusel
Guys I need your help with this one... There's a girl that I've sort of known for quite some time, but we never really had a real talk until a month ago. She's a deejay and I go to this place where she's working on a weekly basis, so each time I approach and we talk a little. Today she pretty obviously invited me to some other club where she would work a little later she said when she'd finish, so I got there had a really nice chat, I invited her out _but_ she said she'd be busy until New Year. Uh-huh. She added, we'd meet after that anyway, (I understood it that we'd kind of set a date then) I gather in that place she regularly works at.

Now, I do believe she is busy, but if she really cared, wouldn't she give me her phone number? I didn''t ask her for it since I felt that would be too pushy. Was that a common polite rejection? If it was, I don't understand those good signals she was giving off... I do believe I have a good judgement about that, though... I feel that if asking her out next time I see her would be weak, but what if she doesn't suggest a date herself? Gah.. I'm puzzled.
Sounds like a rejection

But, stick your girls like glue :)
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
You just need to be a little more aggressive. It's like solving a mystery. The answer won't just jump into your arms. You need to find it. It's too presumptuous to just assume all this stuff based on body language and signals, because those to me are all pretty inaccurate measures unless it's extremely obvious, such as if she's all over you and will agree automatically to doing something with you. If she's all wishy-washy, then that's when you have to be a little more assertive and just sort of give her a time to meet you, or else you're not sure if you'll be able to do it. If she isn't that interested, then she won't agree to your ultimatum.
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Thanx for the tips! I think I'll go with the ultimatum and if it's not working I'll just put her in the friends drawer. :cool:
 

Aramas

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
AU
Ultimatums are bad, Hmm-kay? :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
It may depend on what type of DJ she is. If she works a club, the more people that are there because of her, the more "extra" she cna justify asking for. If she's a DJ for a radio station, she's always going to be very friendly, as she's representing the station that she works for.

Asking her for her phone number is not pushy. However, she is busy. You should get busy as well.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Just by the way you described the situation, I can tell you that your too much of an AFC around her. You didn't ask for her number because you felt it would be "too pushy??" WTF is that all about!! An Alpha male goes for what he wants. He makes no regrets for his intentions. You should kill the nice guy routine and be a Don Juan.



PIMP
 
Top