Good responses/routines when a girl says that you may be "a bit too old" for her?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tch shields do exist to weed out all the random strangers hitting on women, we would miss out on alot of girls if we took them by their words everytime.
A DJ is lighthearted and witty without caring what others think of him, because why should he? i don't see why this situation would be any different.
Have a positve, fun attitude and even closed doors will open, with women, and in life.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older man game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one to try...When you truly don't GAF....

"Young lady, I have half a mind to nail your mother and have her spend all your college tuition money on me...."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she says you're "a lot too old" for her?
:)

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to address it before she asks your age, or right at the moment she asks.

Her: How old are you
You: I'm too old and too immature for you

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a plain excuse for a girl not finding you attractive enough, she blames the age so she doesnt blame you personally and conflict is avoided.
Yup. I date 10-15 years younger exclusively, and a few 19-20yo.

Never once a girl said this to me.