Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good responses/routines when a girl says that you may be "a bit too old" for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

bcude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tch shields do exist to weed out all the random strangers hitting on women, we would miss out on alot of girls if we took them by their words everytime.
A DJ is lighthearted and witty without caring what others think of him, because why should he? i don't see why this situation would be any different.
Have a positve, fun attitude and even closed doors will open, with women, and in life.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older man game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one to try...When you truly don't GAF....

"Young lady, I have half a mind to nail your mother and have her spend all your college tuition money on me...."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she says you're "a lot too old" for her?
:)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a plain excuse for a girl not finding you attractive enough, she blames the age so she doesnt blame you personally and conflict is avoided.
Yup. I date 10-15 years younger exclusively, and a few 19-20yo.

Never once a girl said this to me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
At the end of the day, she doesn't find you attractive. You're not Chad or Tyrone. The age concern is just a veiled way of saying you're not someone she'd date.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.