"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Good Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
IF YOU HAVE A GOOD QUOTE THAT COULD HELP SOMEONE, LIST HERE:


heres one:

"Accept the things you can't change,
have courage to change the things you can,
and have wisdom to know the difference.";)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
This one has helped me a lot...
"Opportunities are brilliantly disguised as impossible situations"

“The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk it all!”

“Rejection is better than Regret”

"If you want the girl, you HAVE to talk to her, or she might think you arent interested."

"Perfect is boring but to be Human is beautiful."

I am not going to forsake who I am FOR WHO THEY WANT ME TO BE.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mellowmood

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
here is one from my language -

"dont think that glory(success?) are dates you will eat, you wont reach glory until you lick the cactus"
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
;if you get the boasters boasting and the computers puting. theres only one way left for you to go'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top