Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good plain tshirts?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a good brand of plain tshirt to buy? I usually like tshirts in either white, black or an athletic gray color. I would usually just buy Hanes from target, but I see guys with nicer T's that seem to be lighter, look better and more form fitting on an athletic physique and just more comfortable. Hanes or fruit of the loom Tshirts tend to shrink and feel thick and uncomfortable after a wash, especially the white ones.

Any particular brand recommendations? I'm not looking for anything expensive like Armani exchange tshirts or Calvin Klein or anything with brand names written across them. I'm just talking about nice, comfortable and plain tshirts that look good and still feel comfortable after a few washes. Shirts I can either wear with shorts and sandals to the beach or put with a pair of designer jeans and look totally casual.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
Not all Haynes are made equal, go for Haynes beefy ts. AAA is good too. Should cost you around $2 per shirt.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can you post a link to either of those?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to foot locker and buy a stack of 5 plain t-shirts for $40, they last forever, are pretty simple, and you can wear them anywhere.

For something with a little more class, Banana Republic has some real nice t-shirts that look fantastic as long as you aren't fat. They're fairly expensive though. $50-75 per shirt.

DIESEL also has some cool and stylish Tee's that don't cost a fortune, around $20-40 per shirt.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
can you post a link to either of those?

AAA
Haynes Beefy Ts

They've gotten $1 more expensive due to dollar demolition. try Alibaba, Let's say you want to buy 100 or 200 shirts, you can keep 15 and sell the rest.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference in the cut and the looks when you buy quality. I like the Macy's clearance rack. "John Ashford" is a brand that I bought a lot of once when they were on sale. Brand names on clearance are the same price as lower quality wal-mart stuff.

Mofongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I do:
I go into a big store that sells mens clothes and they usually have a clearance rack. I look for my size and start feeling all of them, I pick the ones that feel the softest then I look at the prize, It doesn't matter if they will be discontinued soon, they are just t shirts. The best ones that don't get puffy after time and seem to fit nicer are 10 or 20 percent polyester and the rest cotton. I find them for 3.00$ to 7.00$ .

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Urban pipeline from kohls. They make great v necks too.

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
V Necks from footlocker or champs are awesome quality

I dont know if you have them outside of Californi thogh

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hanes suck

the best t-shirts are the ones that are sold in those Chinese hood stores, they have the best shirts ever the collar always stay in tack no matter how much you wash and dry, they last forever.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mossimo brand from Target. They're athletic cut, so if you're somewhat fit, they show a v-taper pretty well. Also, your arms don't even have to be huge to show them.

They're about $10. There's many colors and patterns, and there is plain black or white or heather grey.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a kind of t-shirt I like, it has those tiny holes in it that make it ventilated, and it dries very fast. (You take it out of the washing machine and it is light, not heavy from water like the other t-shirts.) Very good for sports or hot weather when you get sweaty.

These are made from polyester, something people think of as cheap material because of polyester suits. Of course you should not wear suits in this material, but t-shirts are fine. They actually look more expensive than ordinary t-shirts when you wear them, and I have never met anyone who could recognize the material.

https://www.shirtsinbulk.com/produc...70-Men-s-Dri--Fast-Advantage-Mesh-Mock_35_321

https://www.shirtsinbulk.com/produc...ced-Mesh-Button--Front-Baseball-Jersey_35_750

https://www.shirtsinbulk.com/produc....-Athletic-Sport-Color-Block-T--Shirt_17_1494

https://www.shirtsinbulk.com/product/Wholesale-Champion-T2052-Double-Dry-Elevation-T--Shirt_35_554

https://www.shirtsinbulk.com/produc...en-s-Short--Sleeve-Colorblock-T--Shirt_35_360

http://www.shirtchamp.com/harriton-shirts-wholesale.cfm?ProductID=6146

https://www.shirtsinbulk.com/product/Wholesale-Alo-M1021-Men-s-Pieced-Interlock-T--Shirt_35_515

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I go to foot locker and buy a stack of 5 plain t-shirts for $40, they last forever, are pretty simple, and you can wear them anywhere.

For something with a little more class, Banana Republic has some real nice t-shirts that look fantastic as long as you aren't fat. They're fairly expensive though. $50-75 per shirt.

DIESEL also has some cool and stylish Tee's that don't cost a fortune, around $20-40 per shirt.
I wear a stylish Plants Vs Zombies T-shirt that I bought for 2 rmb (0.25) in a Chinese dollar store. When I really want to rock out though I reach for my quality t's that cost a buck. They always match my no name jeans that I bought for 2 bucks, 3 years ago. I have yet to have anyone comment on my clothes or ask me what brands I'm wearing. In fact I usually choke my students up by pointing out that what they are wearing is 10x less in the cheaper part of town at the factory outlet. No one can believe that I work with executives and my clothes cost me less than 5 bucks. My little brother sells stuff I ship from China to his chumpy friends for $50 a shirt/hat. The total markup is about 97% (we only buy the quality crap). I love when people tell me I need to buy more quality brands... I love it. :D

Anyone who spends money on an expensive brand name shirt is a chump.. you can get 100 of the same thing from the manufacturer for probably $10 bucks. This is why America is broke and China is rich.. americans buy low quality crap, throw it in a LEVI's store and sell it for 1000x the markup. Then walk around with their noses in the air telling everyone how good the material is. None of that stuff is 'quality', it all comes from the same place in China. If you want real quality, go to a tailor. Don't worry its not just Americans, apparently people of all nationalities buy into marketing lies. :)