"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

good or bad what I did?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
I was on a date with a girl last night and it was a weird one at that. Nothing went according to plan- dinner at this Japanese sushi place took 2 hours cause the place was busy (I never eat at restaurants for more than 1)- by the time we got to this other place to play mini golf it was closed and then to top it off I got lost...nonetheless we did have good conversation and kinda stepped everything up a notch. Since I wanna do a Halloween activity with her I told her we should do one today, saturday- we were supposed to meet at 10am, well 10 am rolls around and I ask her to check online for me to see the hours- she calls me up 5 minutes later turns out it is only open evenings- she says "now what"? I just say ok we'll do something tomorrow evening then. She was like oh ok.. I just said "See you tomorrow and got the f*** off the phone with a quickness.By then I was dressed anyways and she might have been as well- that'd be real jerk behavior to reschedule at the last minute but since there would have been nothing for us to do unless I was AFC and decided to do something with her like shop or whatever I figure it was the best thing to do and I can always make sure to show her a good time next time we do meet up. What do you guys think? I don't ever do the last minute rescheduling....
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jason17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
I think that you're making yourself seem kind of needy. Unless you've been going out with a girl for a while I wouldn't recommend asking her to go out with you again the day after your last date.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
ya i been on a bunch of dates with this girl- just figured since its Halloween that we oughta do some halloween stuff
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
Nothing went according to plan
That sums it up. You had a "grand plan." One thing of advice is, don't plan ahead that much. And what do you mean do something AFC like shopping!? Shopping is a blast if you make it a blast. Just do anything you want, take her to a Halloween party or something or bowling or to the Mall or anything. Be spontanious! It is a lot better to do things on the fly. If you can drive, tell her that your going driving and tell her she can come along. Then you can figure out what to do.
 

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Don't take life too seriously.
That goes for everything , something didn't got to plan? Lost a big game? Mom's got cancer?

Just don't worry about it , life goes on.
Jk about the last one there =P
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
i wasn't mad about the evening not going according to plan really- just was happy she was still having fun while we were lost..I don't plan the dates to go by an exact plan I usually think of some ideas then go with the flow...anyways thanks
 
Top