Good or Bad Move?

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today in art class, i was feeling especially confident for some reason. i was playing C&F left and right. i got alot of laughs and looks and smiles and stuff. one girl said "your extra annoying today", but she didnt really sound angry, so i didnt pay any mind to it. one girl said i was mean and a jerk, but in a kinda playful way.

so i thought ide experiment with some kino. so i flirted with this girl who has a bf but im good friends with. she was sitting by herself. i sat next to her and scooched my chair really close to her. commented on her painting and said "wow, your so talented" and i kinda rubbed her shoulder for a sec. she smiled and looked flattered. i bs'ed with her a bit more and just before i got up i said, "your so cute" or something like that but i did say cute. she was like "now your being gay" and i played with her hair before i got up. then she was like "dont ever do that again". but still the look on her face didnt look pissed, her face was almost a bit red i think and a hint of excitement. i didnt say anything back to her after she said that. but did i make a bad move? based on the info given, do you think she was mad? did i misread her body language? did i go too far?

i dont plan to hook up with any chicks in this class but i wanted to experiment with flirting with girls im comfortable with and see what girls like/dont like. do you think she liked what i did, or meant what she said?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone says youre annoying then youre probably annoying. I think i told you that you were eccentric before...but ill tell you again. Stop being eccentric and learn to read girls. Im pretty sure she got irritated with you.

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you did. but everyone around me was laughing and smiling, i think that is a good thing. all the girls lower than a 7 or 8 loved it. and this girl asked me why i was in such a good mood, she asked me if i had hooked up with a girl or something. i think that means i was putting off a vibe that i was in a good mood. but anyways i take all advice into consideration, thanks. anyone else?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone tells you dont ever do that again, they obviously dont like it! Do you need them to shout at you for you to get the message?

Blazing Redfish

Reaction score
Reading the body language and the voice tone of the women is more important than the words they say to get what what they really mean.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phrase "Don't ever do that again" means nothing. It's ALL in her body language. I ran my hand along this girls back as I slide behind her, because there wasn't a whole lot of room to get by. She turns to me and goes "Don't touch me, ever". Now, shes running her hands along my stomach, walkin up behind me n putting her hands all over me, etc.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
The phrase "Don't ever do that again" means nothing.
:crackup: Rapist.

lol as for being serious.. yeah if she was smiling.. and all you were doing was rubbing her shoulders. Do it again.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when people joke about stuff, they're being serious but don't want to hurt your feelings. If a girl calls you gay and says don't do it again, get teh **** away from her. She thinks you're a queer with tits bigger than hers.

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
The phrase "Don't ever do that again" means nothing. It's ALL in her body language. I ran my hand along this girls back as I slide behind her, because there wasn't a whole lot of room to get by. She turns to me and goes "Don't touch me, ever". Now, shes running her hands along my stomach, walkin up behind me n putting her hands all over me, etc.
haha, thanks. i was beginning to think i creeped her out. but then i was thinking that i was thinking too much (lol). yeh, but i think what i did was innocent :whistle:. and i think she didnt really meant it, cuz she was smiling before and it was hard to take her seriously. i think i said i think like 10 times already. anyway, if she says anything, ill just say i was sorry for saying she was cute and talented. :D

thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it

rapist....ROTFL!! :crackup:

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF she has a b/f she deffintly doesnt want you touching her. and you shouldnt be flirting with your buddys g/f cause she will tell him everything u do.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oakraderz is right, eccentric is a bad bad thing.
Maybe you're funny, but you should work on being more calm.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMan425 said:
if she says anything, ill just say i was sorry for saying she was cute and talented

rapist....ROTFL!! :crackup:
never apologize, even if you're joking. I usually make some comment about the girl being nervous around a sexy guy like me.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude firstly, never experiment on girls that are going out with your good friends, firstly it makes her uncomfortable, secondly if you friends know about it you are likely to get a beating and lose your reputation and its more likely that in the future, when you meet a girl you want from your school, she wont like you because her friends told her that you are this flrty jerk who experiment on friends' GFs. So dont walk the rope.
My suggestion is that you go out and experiement flrting in parties, these are really good places to practice on kino, secondly have some common sense man, what were you thinking??
Try experimenting pick up in malls.