Good ol PC/anti-free speech strikes again

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Its his class, he can do whatever he wants. If you don't like it then take another class. Or go to one of the countless christian universities in this country.
In a way I agree with this - it's easier in the short run to pull your kid from the class than to wage a battle against "the system."

However "the system" doesn't allow for true choice. Yes you can enroll your kid in a private school if you have the money. But then you're paying twice - for the private school and the public. In a perfect world, people would have choice and be able to withdraw their child AND their funding, and this imbecile teacher would be out of a job. Unfortunately if you withhold your funding for shytty public service, you'll be the one punished - just the same as if you don't pay your mafia tribute in the old country.

It's no wonder more and more parents opt for home schooling.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Not really. Lets not beat around the bush. This new wave of loud Marxist indoctrinated in your face atheists are more often than not socially awkward omegas and unwashed bull dykes. They generally DON'T fit in to established Western societies very well. They kind of have a point.

Many people in Western countries haven't believed in a God for centuries with no problems. It's only recently a very small bored minority with no real hardships in their uneventful lives started picking up bullhorns and creating groups to "celebrate" their Godlessness which let's face it the more mentally healthy members of society never gave a phuck about anyway.

It's simply a "safe" way to manufacture outrage by culturally oblivious useful idiots toeing the Marxist line fed to them by our keepers and their quest to destroy any last vestiges of Christian morality or more importantly the threat of the traditional family unit and the strength and ties that comes with it.
Agree with your message as usual, there have been plenty of people whose beliefs were wear or non existant yet they attended the school normally and even religion courses which unlike what leftists say, are not imposition but simply talking about different religions (in my school during religion time we mostly spoke about religions around the world).

The point of these "atheist groups" its not about making a choice different from the rest, their point is attention wh0ring and show off as much as challenging others, if you pay attention all of these leftists groups all behave the same way.

They dont have principles, they just have to challenge and demolish those of others wheter is the love for your nation, your family or your god.

Honestly I feel threathed from isis in a much lower amount than from those politically correct sick people.

ps. cannot recall last time I went to a church, maybe a couple of months for artistic reasons so Im not what you call a religious zealot.