Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good ol' Mystery Method

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this pdf and was so hooked i then went and read his blogs. In general this guy makes excellent points and observations, and this forum could use a lot of it - not for immediate "pvssy results", but for enlightenment. He validates my thoughts about the different behavior standards and "advice" for men and women in dating, but have never expressed so elaborately as he does.

Fantastic link man.
yeah, I checked out his blog briefly too. Might have to look at it some more. I only read one article which was OK which was about how 'game' simply hasn't been able to solve the 'attraction' part of the equation.

Glad you liked the PDF. As I say, it did feel like I was reading my own thoughts for large parts (although I did drift off at times near the beginning when he went a bit 'manosphere' on me, talking about putting women on a pedestal and how it's being a 'woman pleaser' and the contradictions regarding it etc. None of that stuff has ever interested me. I don't care about any 'battle of the sexes'. I don't feel like i'm in one!!). And to me, it's just about getting laid. None of this 'be on your purpose' stuff or that you must never comprimise your masucline beliefs etc. But his thoughts about game and PUA and his experiences (sounds like he's gamed a fair bit like me) were very much in line with my own

I also blasted through the PDF in no time at all lol

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That video for example: unwatchable.

I cannot watch it. It's too contrived and too faux humble and too self-aggrandizing.
I couldn't watch it either, because I just can't right now. I watched the beginning though, and he starts out with a DHV story, which was a big think that he talked about. He tells a story about how he punched out another kid when he was little because he was bothering his sister. It sounds harmless but he's telling it to set himself up as a Protector, to tell women he is valuable in the Protector role. Is the story true? I wouldn't trust him.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't watch it either, because I just can't right now. I watched the beginning though, and he starts out with a DHV story, which was a big think that he talked about. He tells a story about how he punched out another kid when he was little because he was bothering his sister. It sounds harmless but he's telling it to set himself up as a Protector, to tell women he is valuable in the Protector role. Is the story true? I wouldn't trust him.
Exactly. You know what I mean too. It's just cringey to look at for me nowadays.

Sickening.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh nobody is on fire 100%.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"