"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Good news DJ"s

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Tonight I'm going over to this girls dorm, She called me up and invited me over...This is my first time actually doing this so I'm a bit nervous....But wish me luck anyway...Hopefully she wants me, I'm gonna assume she does....


Another thing...I approached this girl in my class, i tried talking to her but she was giving me all this 1 word answer bull****, I'm not gonna put up with that...So I decided shes not worth it to me...

But tonight I'm gonna try to get with this girl. in her dorm
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
yay?
 

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
O **** ! no way dude


Originally posted by LikRetsam
yay?
exactly. good for you

do u want advice?
or were you just letting us know?
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
don't be ****s.
good job man. next time, don't make a post though.
good achievement. its ntot o far into college. bone many more chicks man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well the nights over, long story short, its not gonna work out,nothing even happened either....But no biggie, shes good for a friend and social proof..plus i met some of her girlfriends....so its all good
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Get to be better friends with her friends and get with them.

Maybe when THEY invite you to THEIR dorm something will happen. :cool:
 
Top