Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good news about the MILF Fvckbuddy.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread should be closed it's just plain retarded. Congrats on the 39yr old milf. I'd suggest wrapping it up though.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a picture of the crackhead... how hot can a 39 year-old be :confused:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
22 yr old doing a 39 yr old who probably has aids and does crack

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making Assumptions is dumb.. Have u seen the BowFlex chick for crying out loud. I would do her in a heartbeat.

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging a 39-year old crack-wh0re without a condom?
Maybe Affliction is going to live up to his name...

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a condom is indeed a dumb move. that's only my opinion.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a fool..........

Hey,

If you are banging a 39 year old crack ho without using a condom you are a damnnnnnn fool.

You need to 'cover up' and in a couple of months get a test for STD's.

Fool...........................

cave dweller

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She can be 'lying' about her drug usage.

You dont want to be the poster-boy of this website about why you shouldnt be having unprotected sex do you?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
affliction is a big boy guys he doesn't need lectures let him bang his 39 year old crack wh0re.

nothing wrong with that of course i could probably bang her also if i gave her some free rocks.. looks like your nothing special affliction sorry bud.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez so many negative posts. The guy knows what he is doing. He knows her and he already calculated the risks.

To me it is not any different than so called "good girls" with FB's.

Affliction congrats on your success. Enjoy the free jewlery.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
There are so many negative posts because people who have unprotected sex (especially such RISKY unprotected sex) put a hella lot of people at risk for STDs. Affliction is not only sleeping with this crack smoking woman...he is sleeping with everyone she has slept with, everyone they slept with, everyone they slept with and so on down the line. Of course, when his irresponsible arse is done with this he will be out having sex with as many girls as he can. If he doesn't care about protecting himself AND his future partners when sleeping with someone at high risk for HIV and other STDs then he isn't going to care any other time. This boy is going to be spreading spores all over the place and exposing all kinds of people to God only knows what. It's freaking NASTY, and THAT is why people are being negative. I don't know about you...but condom or not...I sure as hell don't want to end up being touched by anyone who has touched something he has touched. Gross...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I don't really care about what affliction does. He can go screwing this crack sl ut and get HIV and whatnot. THen he can die a very slow, painful death. Because that will happen.
THe thing I do care about is his complete shock when he realizes he has HIV, his complete denial about it, and then his complete heartlessness as he screws with a ton of innocent girls, thus spreading the virus. Then some guy, perhaps from this site, screws one of those girls.......

The crack ***** will do the same until she dies; shes doing it right now. Her life is soon over, why not score some hot young kock while she can?

Dude, you and people like you are the reason why this easily avoidable fatal disease is still going. You moron. Your ignorance has the potential to murder people.

For the sake of everyone else, you should become irreversibly impotent. That would put our minds at ease.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why use condom now? You probably have any STD that she had.

Why stop? If anything gets out, its she the one who will be portrayed as being the one who seduced, and you as the victim.

From here its a win-win situation.

If she starts rubbing you into the drug world (if she really is in it), run away.

Do me a favor, when you're ****ing her.. Say my name,, dedicate that pump to me...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My my. Poor Affliction...

Don't think he expected these kinds of replies when he started the thread....

:D

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a DJ!!!! Bragging on the internet because he has a sex partner!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
He still hasn't given a response as to why he refuses to wear a rubber with this woman? Also, if I remember correctly he lost his virginity to this lady... What's the big deal about wearing a condom? Why take the gamble at all, even if you have reason to believe it's small? I'm not giving you a lecture I simply don't understand your reasoning?

Also, crack is not a drug that can used for recreation. Period! And please don't respond with "I know such and such who used it only once in a while..." blah blah blah. I used to work with addicts in a recovery clinic and I've heard all the stories. Next to crank, crack is the scariest. This stuff is soooo dirty! The scum and filth that accumulate around a community that uses crack is absolutely shocking.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if he wears a condom, he could still get AIDS. ****, are you people retarded? The virus in is BODILY fluids, saliva, semen, blood. If he has even kissed this Ho he could be soon feeling the pain of the plague-pocked pansy disease. The virus is capable of PENETRATING condoms!

If a chick is a CRACK WH0RE, STAY AWAY!!! Period. It's NOT a "recreational" drug, it's an all-encompassing ADDICTING drug, that those ON it will do ANYTHING to get MORE!!! My neighbor THREE DOORS DOWN FROM ME was oncrack and he went on a robbing spree WITH THE NAME AND # OF HIS PLUMBING BUSINESS WRITTEN ON THE SIDE OF HIS VAN!! No. ****.

Don't get her an STD test.

Do not come into any sort of contact with her.

And for goodness sakes DON'T PUT YER **** IN HER!!! Again.

Just hope, sonny boy, hope and PRAY that she doesn't have something NASTY that jumped onto YOU!

Am I taking crazy pills here, because this seems pretty obvious to me!

'Slinger

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HKgunslinger
Even if he wears a condom, he could still get AIDS. ****, are you people retarded? The virus in is BODILY fluids, saliva, semen, blood. ... The virus is capable of PENETRATING condoms!
'Slinger
This is a bit of misinformation. HIV cannot live in saliva. Therefore, kissing cannot transmit the virus unless both partners have open bleeding sores in their mouths while kissing.
Additionally, condoms cannot be penetrated by HIV. The latex is very thick in condoms. I know you read some study about condoms being penetrable by HIV, but you didn't realize that the study was about latex the same thickness as rubber gloves. Condoms are much thicker.

The reason I bring this forward is that these beliefs may make affliction and others like him reject the notion of condoms because "they wont work anyway". Nothing could be further from the truth.