Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Movies for Nice Guy Syndrome

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good movies that show the follies of being a nice guy? Let's compile a list!

I watched a great romantic comedy with wife last night called "The Hating Game".
  • A very refreshing movie as it lacks the social justice narratives. I'm surprised this movie has not been "canceled".
  • The main female character thinks her co-worker hates her, causing her to be obsessed over him.
  • This main male character is confident, focused on his job, doesn't care about her, and negs her continually.
  • Meanwhile, there is a another male co-worker who would do anything for her, never negs her, never make a move to touch or kiss her, and is continually in the friend-zone.
  • Good movie to watch for guys who tend to be too nice.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely Eyes Wide Shut, it dispelled a lot of nice guy myths
Man when
Nicole kidman drops that bomb about cheating/ leaving tom and the kids for that one nite fling was crazy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swingers

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500 Days of Summer

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The House of Gucci. It does not end well for the man.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitch. She’s Out of my League. Bull Durham.
The only romcom my wife and I have watched more than once is When Harry Met Sally. Would recommend if you have not seen it. Has some good rules to follow.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swingers is a personal favorite. There’s also a movie most have probably never heard of: all the real girls. It’s not a particularly good film but it has one of the best red pill, eye opening plots I’ve seen if that’s what you’re looking for. It’s about a guy who is the “player” in a small town getting into a relationship with a virgin. If you don’t want spoilers don’t read below.

he takes it slow with her, she tries to sleep with him and he basically says no as they are lying naked together because she’s “pure” and a perfectgirl. She then goes on a trip and gets fvcked by the first stud she meets. When she tells thebf he is absolutely floored, angry, pissed off. Not a happy ending movie at all but it’s one of the rare moments a film actually depicted that type of nature.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull Durham for sure. I feel like Crash around here.

Read the books Lonesome Dove and Texasville by Larry McMurtry for some deep insights into female nature and mate choosing

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding: True Romance. No p*ssy is worth taking on the mob. Especially the save a ho messaging.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good movies that show the follies of being a nice guy? Let's compile a list!

I watched a great romantic comedy with wife last night called "The Hating Game".
  • A very refreshing movie as it lacks the social justice narratives. I'm surprised this movie has not been "canceled".
  • The main female character thinks her co-worker hates her, causing her to be obsessed over him.
  • This main male character is confident, focused on his job, doesn't care about her, and negs her continually.
  • Meanwhile, there is a another male co-worker who would do anything for her, never negs her, never make a move to touch or kiss her, and is continually in the friend-zone.
  • Good movie to watch for guys who tend to be too nice.
I mean there are lots, most are comedies as it ridicules the nice guy in the movie.

Nice guy:

She's Out Of My League
Forest Gump
Something About Mary
Road Trip
Any movie with Michael Cera
Etc
Etc

Bad Boy:

Fifty Shades Of Grey
Fight Club
American History X
Alpha
Any movie with Jason Statham
Etc
Etc

Modern Man Advice

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one for the church crowd.

I still believe

In this movie, the main man literally steals the woman from a beta. This is not what the movie is about, but it is very clearly shown. The beta sort of knows about the steal in the process but due to being "NICE GUY" he actually facilitates it and helps the alpha in hopes to look NICE to the girl. Very illuminating about the true heart of men and women. The lead guy does almost everything right for attraction.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex/life

It is the story of a love triangle between a woman, her husband, and her past that takes a provocative new look at female identity and desire. Billie Connelly (Sarah Shahi) wasn’t always a stay-at-home wife and mother living in the suburbs. Before she married loving and reliable Cooper (Mike Vogel) and moved to Connecticut, Billie was a free-spirited wild child living in New York City with her best friend Sasha (Margaret Odette), working hard and playing even harder. Exhausted from taking care of her two young kids and feeling nostalgic for her past, Billie starts journaling and fantasizing about her passionate exploits with sexy ex-boyfriend Brad (Adam Demos), the big heartbreak she never got over. But the more Billie remembers, the more she wonders how she got here — and then her husband finds her journal. Will the truth about Billie’s past start a sexual revolution in her marriage, or lead her down a path back to the life she thought she left behind with the man who broke her heart?
The woman cucks her husband of two kids, who is also a jacked, bodybuilding, millionaire but doesn't give her that spark she had with alpha bad boy so I guess that makes her an alpha widow. This series was written and produced by women, and honestly it's pretty red pill. This show just made me re-think starting a family. Thankfully I know there's a bit more to life than that, but wow.

What's the alternative for Mr beta bucks? Is it to stop pedestalizing her and just not give a f*ck so he inadvertently stirs her attraction?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPOILER SPACE for All the Real Girls, I guess:
he takes it slow with her, she tries to sleep with him and he basically says no as they are lying naked together because she’s “pure” and a perfectgirl. She then goes on a trip and gets fvcked by the first stud she meets. When she tells thebf he is absolutely floored, angry, pissed off.
And the takeaway from that is: When a girl tells you she is wanting to get fvcked, believe her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPOILER SPACE for All the Real Girls, I guess:

And the takeaway from that is: When a girl tells you she is wanting to get fvcked, believe her.
It's not really a lot of guys fault for not seeing it. Society, tv, and peer pressure tells them they can be tried for rape or sexual abuse. Even celebrities dont take that chance these days. We're a cucked society of men atm.