Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good looks...

Reaction score
i read that huge post on looks. Quite interesting, and a real wake up call as you can really see the large number of people on the site who still don't have a grasp on the so-called "game". It's really not that hard to figure out. Looks can get you in the door alot of times, that is true. But for the most part, its all about doing your cold approaches. Even if you're only moderate looking, once you learn to cold approach and get your game down, you will do fine. Most females don't approach. I've been into the club for a long time, and I can tell you that for the most part, the enrique iglesias look alikes who stand in the corner away from the floor almost always go home alone, while joe-blow whose wasted off his ass on the dance floor freakin random hoes is getting the numbers. Another thing I can tell you is that women want to be excited. Many guys have no idea how to. So they blame it all on looks, or they figure since all the girls at work drool over the hot copy machine repairman, thats the way it is. Wrong. Re-read the stuff on auras, personality, convo skills, and approaches. Keep yourself looking half way decent. And by all means approach as many women as possible. And if you're not doing well, something needs to be fixed. That simple.

Rock and Roll

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post with a lot of truth. I have really good looks, yet i have tons of trouble attracting females. My game must be a little off considering my batting average is pretty low.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sad how so many people preach their opinion as fact. Did you really have to start a new thread?

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are too many damn posts about LOOKS already.

So u had to go start a new one for what?

As i said before, it all comes down to one simple fact.

IF YOU CAN"T GET IN THE DOOR, you have no personality.

It doesn't matter if the chic would dig u, it doesn't matter if u could be a comedian, and it doesn't matter how cool u are if u can't get in that damn door. Your personality will never get a chance to shine, it'll never even get a chance to exist.

While looks are not everything, don't fool yourself into thinking they don't mean anything.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet

Elvis, you're dead right with this quote.

I'd add an extra point to the mix though: good looks aren't the only way to get in the door. I know one guy who's small, weedy and has a high pitched voice. But the girls are over him like a hot rash.

Not at first though... Only when they realise that everybody loves this guy, that he has a gigantic social circle, and when he plays his guitar and sings an emotional song to a large crowd. Then they want him. His girlfriend is gorgeous.

Looks are one way in. But girls like social status even better. Check out all the ugly politicians / singers who cheat with hot birds.

--> Beethoven

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree beethoven.

Playing an instrument thats cool will get u many hot girls. Even if you are not that good at playing. but playing well will get u more.

Being a good sports player will get you hot girls.

Being good looking will get you hot girls.

Its all simple truths.

The problem i see on this site is many people just say "GOOD LOOKING GUYS are AFCs" and "AVG GUYS are DJs"

It just sounds like jealosy to me, over and over and over again.

All things being equal, a good looking guy will get a girl over an avg guy most of the time.

Just as if u bring playing the guitar or playing a sport and are good at it and so on.

Bringing something to the table besides, "I AM SO AND SO who doesn't do anything, isn't great looking, and blah blah blah" won't get u in that DOOR.

If ur entire life revolves around picking up chics and making up stories to tell them, u my friend are gonna be lost one day.

And thats what it seems like most people on this site are all about anymore.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
there are too many damn posts about LOOKS already.

So u had to go start a new one for what?

It doesn't matter if the chic would dig u, it doesn't matter if u could be a comedian, and it doesn't matter how cool u are if u can't get in that damn door. Your personality will never get a chance to shine, it'll never even get a chance to exist.

While looks are not everything, don't fool yourself into thinking they don't mean anything.
This kinda attitude is complete f***** crap,i'm sorry for sounding harsh but you have NO IDEA!.

So your telling me just because your not a pretty boy your destined to be rejected by every girl you talk to...You smell that?...it's called "Bull****"

I'm Average looks...in my mind i'm a f*****g model...but i'm still able to pull women 8's 9's down to my aura of confidence and self esteme....TRY IT before you comment!.

STOP making exscuses....if ya can't get ***** it's not down to your looks guys!...so stop using this over-used lame-ass exscuse already!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol:D

STOP making exscuses....if ya can't get ***** it's not down to your looks guys!
Nah, I think it's more the Ok or good looking guys here who are sharing with all the people here that looks somewhat matter, because they know through experience, they know that their looks have been part of the reasons of their success

On the other hand, it looks like some ugly dudes who obviously are NOT that successful with women are looking for virtual comfort here, trying to convince themselves that looks DO NOT matter AT ALL.

ryanvalmont:
Please, reread the different threads, those who are making excuses are not the good looking guys...
:D

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Lol:D

Nah, I think it's more the Ok or good looking guys here who are sharing with all the people here that looks somewhat matter, because they know through experience, they know that their looks have been part of the reasons of their success

On the other hand, it looks like some ugly dudes who obviously are NOT that successful with women are looking for virtual comfort here, trying to convince themselves that looks DO NOT matter AT ALL.

ryanvalmont:
Please, reread the different threads, those who are making excuses are not the good looking guys...
:D
No this was directed at good looking/bad looking guys in general...looks are so lowdown in a girls mind from my experience...BUT it does help to keep looking as smart/cool as possible.

The reason i say this as many of times i've had a god damm spot that has made me look like a ****,but rather than dwindle into self pitty (AHAHA i laugh at the old AFC me)...i do something about it!!.

I HIGHTEN my over qualities,such as my Borderline ARRAGENCE/BIG HEADEDNESS...But this isn't a bad thing as it's a good thing because you know your damm hot without everyone telling you!....I also look in the mirror EVERY monring before work and tell myself "HEY RICH,YOUR ONE DAMM FINE LOOKING GUY!!!"..

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just going to post what I did previously. These are FIELD WITNESSED events night in and night out at bars, clubs, and parties here in Hollywood not keyboard jockey theories. You can still get a girl if you aren't good looking, but it does mean you have to have a tighter game than the Naturals out there.

Which means you have to practice and field test your game and can't depend on self-affirmations (I'm so confident, I'm an alpha male, I'm being myself, I'm a DJ/PUA).

This is a SPORT. You have to COMPETE and PRACTICE. And the best way to get better is compete against the BEST.
OBVIOUSLY NONE OF YOU HAVE WINGED WITH GOOD LOOKING NATURALS.

Trust me, some of the Naturals that I've winged with can do AFCish things, BUT because they're good looking, the girls forgive the mistakes and allow him to display more value later on during the sarge.

With a Good Looking Natural, all he has to do is just barely do more things right than wrong. That's it. Good Looking Naturals are also going to pull a helluva lot more ONS-es than most guys.

For Average to Above Average Looking PUAs, your GAME HAS TO BE TIGHT as hell. You only get a few strikes before you're thrown out of the game.

If you get a chance, wing with Naturals. You can learn a lot from them, I've been lucky because I've always hung out with at least one Natural growing up.

And here in Hollywood, I know some model caliber blokes and believe you me, girls treat them like AFC guys treat a hot girl.

These are some of things I've seen that a girl will do within 5 minutes of meeting them JUST BASED ON A GUY'S GOOD LOOKS:
  • They drool,
  • stop what they're doing,
  • stare,
  • bump into things,
  • tell they're friends,
  • stare,
  • get intimidated,
  • stutter when talking to the guys,
  • stare,
  • point,
  • nipples get hard,
  • giggle,
  • preen,
  • touch their hair,
  • touch their lips,
  • stare,
  • randomly buy them drinks,
  • randomly hug them,
  • randomly kiss them,
  • stare,
  • reach out to touch them like they were Jesus,
  • try and rub their cyck,
  • stare,
  • drop something so he can pick it up,
  • pull in another girl so he'll be doublely attracted,
  • kiss that girl,
  • dance "stripper" style,
  • get wet and creamy.

And, oh yeah, decide within 5 minutes based on looks alone whether or not she's going to fyck him that very night.