Good looking guys, dont need to be C&F?

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the main problem is that most PUA/DJ's don't actually realize what the ****y part of ****y and Funny means.

There are two different ways to set it off. One is ****y as in I'm better than you and I know it, and you better prove yourself to me. The other is ****y as in, I know who I am, I like who I am, and I don't give a damn if you approve or not.

The second is where we should aspire to be, but the first is what most guys who don't get it usually shoot for.

Be ****y in the sense that you need no ones approval. It's true confidence in the purest sense. You don't need to be ****y and make other people feel small or insignificant.

I look at it as teasing. I bust on a chick in a teasing way. Not to make her feel bad, but just to show I don't need to kiss up to her, that I'm willing to have fun.

Just my opinion.

M

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gah...no wonder it wasn't working that well when I was trying it out last night. I was with some HB7s and a HB5, now I am pretty good looking guy people.

I guess what makes me stand out, is that I don't look like an average african amerian. I have indian and japanese and caucasion in my blood which makes be look like one of my friend's mom said" A white black dude"...ok.

Anyways, last night I was putting the C/F on these gurls who already thought I was attractive and by the end of the night, the HB5 didn't really care and still staring a hole through me and the other two weren't looking as much. It backfired.

Ah..well, still a padawan I am.

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
\ A white black dude"...ok.

LOL - I know your type. You must look like one of those whitewashed black dudes they use in J. Crew and GAP ads. Black but not so "midnight black" that you'll scare white folks, right? LOL! :D I believe they call you a "high yellow" brotha. Anyways play on, playa.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MRomeo99
I think the main problem is that most PUA/DJ's don't actually realize what the ****y part of ****y and Funny means.

There are two different ways to set it off. One is ****y as in I'm better than you and I know it, and you better prove yourself to me. The other is ****y as in, I know who I am, I like who I am, and I don't give a damn if you approve or not.

The second is where we should aspire to be, but the first is what most guys who don't get it usually shoot for.

Be ****y in the sense that you need no ones approval. It's true confidence in the purest sense. You don't need to be ****y and make other people feel small or insignificant.

I look at it as teasing. I bust on a chick in a teasing way. Not to make her feel bad, but just to show I don't need to kiss up to her, that I'm willing to have fun.

Just my opinion.

M

I remember addressing this issue numerous times (by the way, it's still a great point man).

You see what men see as "****y" in all-male circles isn't the same as what mixed-gender or all-female cirlces might see as "****y". In fact, I'd go as far as to say that there is an element of crudeness embedded in what men ("guy's guys") define as ****y. Basically it's shyt you say to each other when you're busting each others' balls while knocking back a few or playing pick up basketball. Women don't mind when they see guys do that to each other, but their "PC-switches" flip on automatically when a guy does it to them.

So in other words, you need to tone it down. The type of "****y" that works on a woman is the kind that might seem "wimpy" or "watered-down" - less crude/offensive, coy, playful - not aggressive.

That said, I also think there is a way to get around that barrier so that you can use crude ****iness. Get her into a sexual state. If she's horny and wants it right there, you can get away with saying a LOT.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!

Nah, playa, I actually am medium tone skin. I guess its my features that aren't "black" per se. strong italian nose. Longer, wide face and strong jaw..dark brows. Its wierd...man. To me I look like any other black dude, but I have had people come up to me when I worked at Kroger, women, and say you don't look like an average black guy...wtf??

Ahh, well, it comes in handy in pulling the white chicks...muhahah!

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very C+F with women who I know really like me, but in whom I am not interested sexually or romantically... especially if they are not that attractive but cool otherwise... and those are the ones who pretty much eat out of my hand! I suppose that I'm looser and more casual with these women because I am not afraid of making a bad impression in their eyes - I don't really care what they think! I sort of treat them like my bratty little sister's friend or something.

My experience with C+F, which I used even before I saw it called that in the DJ forum/bible, is that with most of the women whom I find attractive (especially the more intelligent, mature, and sophisticated types), a little C+F goes a long way. It can be used to good effect, but at least for me, I have to be careful not to overdo it. I've caught myself overusing that sort of persona and almost becoming a cartoonish character - to the extent that everything is a joke and I'm sort of hiding behind my little comedy routine (and am not being very authentic or genuine). A lot of women don't like this type of 'mask', so to speak... Just a thought...

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

I think im good looking and you have to use C&F to get away from the nice image cos you dont want to be a good looking nice guy.
When ever I say C&F to a girl they reply 'What did u say?' or 'What?'

now this happens on some occassion but not on all occassions.
And I think I have the answer for that one:

1. If a girl normally knows ur a nice guy, then yes she is going to say 'What?' or 'What did you say?'. its probably because she wasnt expecting it or that to come out of your mouth. And I think the more you do say c&f to this girl who youve spoken to on a few occassion will probably accept this as the new you thus finding you more attractive. If your cool with your change then so are others.

2. If a girl youve never met before and you say it to her generally she will laugh. Its because she hasnt prejudged (nice guy) because she doesnt know you. She doesnt know that u are a nice guy or not.

Like Cruel Intentions 3..........
Her: 'I wasnt going to sleep with you'
Him: 'You weren't'
Her: 'So Go and do what good looking guys and guys that go to gym like u do cos im not interested'.

This tells me that if you have no c&f then there is no challenge which means u r like every other chump. Dudes women find good looking guys attractive as so use C&F.

Im not too sure on the statements
Her: (she is wearing a necklace)
You: Did you buy that new?
its ok not many funny responses on that one

but the 'as long as you can make breakfast' one is ficken good. very smooth worked for me with this chick last nite she giggled and my mate laughed....so yes be C&F but maybe only use the ones that work for you and replace the ones that dont with better ones.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her (shes wearing something)
Me: I like your necklace
Me: Did you buy that new?

The did you buy that new? question doesnt work at all I believe..

Is there a better C&F one out there?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny are great things to have.

and as for the goodlooking part that does matter. A LOT.

but how ugly can a guys face be.

dress nice
get a nice body
smell good

and number 1

CONFIDENCECONFIDENCE

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make up with it a combination of perosonality,popularity,style,even money...

Women consider "hot" to be "in-shape" they like ripped dudes sometimes even more than "good-looking" guys who they call cute.

How many times has a b1tch passed on a good-looking guy just cuz he was shorter?All the time.They like bods and the physical more than we do...

Regardless I say I'm an average-guy but women must consider me attractrive cuz they usually give me good signals with lil' work.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno i am only 5 foot 7 inches...which i consider short.

and I get flirted with a lot...I am good looking but I dont think height matters as much as its claimed. Ive only had a 2 or 3 women in my life..tell me I am to short for them.

then again..if u go out and take care of urself, dress nice, and are confident..you will get women to some degree.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with realnezz

Women consider "hot" to be "in-shape" they like ripped dudes sometimes even more than "good-looking" guys who they call cute.
The impression I have is that hot guys trigger lust whereas cute guys trigger affection on girls!

And a hot/cute guy a strong mix of lust/affection.

About Cf. According to David Dangelo, when you're really cute you have to be more of a funny guy, if you're average you can be more C AND F.

But who's gonna measure this????

I've been called cute, I've been called by not so many beaultiful names, and so on. So it get's complitated to evaluate.

A mix of CF is enough! Just in some occasions, not everytime.

hsm978

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post. I think it deserve to be in the archive or bible.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F was never my thing. im the type that's witty/sarcastic. One of my friends sometimes tries to be c&f, as he's guilty of having an inflated ego sometimes. and sometimes, it's really insulting to hear him say that **** me and other friends.

Although there was one time i threw a c&f line at a female friend, it felt good at first...but now come to thikn of it, it made me seem arrogant. I'm fairly good looking, but imo c&f doesnt work for me nor everyone.

You just have to realize what works for you and what doesnt.

and to address the post, being good looking doesnt mean you dont have to work your game. Looks get you in the door, but the rest of the game is dependent on your personality. An Average guy who has a personality that makes everyone laugh is definitely more appreciated than a good looking guy who's quiet.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if you are good looking ****y and funny statements to the effect that she wants you, you are irresisteble to women are going to put her off. Girls are insecure and don't like vain guys who think they are God's gift to women.

However these sort of statements work for average guys because they are obviously tongue in cheek, and although arrogant because they are so not what you would expect from a guy who obviously rarely gets a second glance from women, very funny.

With good-looking guys, because you are rare and in demand, chances are the girl is nervous. You want to break the tension by being FUNNY, and if possible mildly self-deprecating. Laugh at yourself and don't take yourself seriously. Tell a few embarassing stories about yourself (I always talk about my driving lessons and how I drove round a roundabout the wrong way).

But the most important thing-never be insulting when you use ****y and funny and never crude. And make it clear with a smirk or a drawl that you are not being serious.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed about C/F is that for me, it's certain types of women that respond to it better than others. When I'm with my peeps, we cap on each other relentlessly. When my older brother was staying wth me, me and him and my other friend who stayed with me would get into contests to see who would clown the other the worst. I used to play the dozens and all of that so it's somewhat in my nature to do that.

When it comes to women, it seems that certain types of women like it more than others and it even seems to be independant of looks. I don't know where I fall in the looks scale but I am a 6'3" black dude who is always well dressed when I go out to pick up. There definitely seems to be a difference between gaming black or hispanic females and gaming white females. When I game black or hispanic females and I use C&F, it works great but when I do it on white girls they get offended by it. If I just do rapport stuff and tone the stuff down C&F down considerably, that works fine. Also, I've noticed that if a female is giving you mad eye contact or approaches you in some manner or starts a convo with you, C&F is completely unnecessary and will backfire in those situations.

I think like what others have said, it's in the calibration.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Women are insecure, no matter what - TRUE
- C&F with goodlooking guys may be a bad idea - Partially True.

The problem with good looking men is that, if,

- Good looking and respectful, nice etc = You are a frigging looser. You are good looking and still act nice, are you nuts?? May go through the womans head.

- Good looking and C&F = arrogant bastard

I was told I see things black and white :)

From these two options, what I enjoy is C&F, not because the woman likes it, or because I become a challenge, or because I am full of myself,

NO..

ITS FUN!!

I get entertained, so what does it matter if I lay this woman tonite? She will come back eventually, to get her entertainment.

And the thing about the good looking guy being nice, that backfires much much heavuer than arrogance. At least with arrogance you do not come out as having confidence issues, as confidence is the number one player in the game.

Be C&F, add some sensitivity in it....

I like to add my bro, who I miss like hell, and the girls light up, "this guy is sensitive indeed, wow", and back to C&F...

It works like a charm..

why?

Because I entertain myself. And others may join in. As I do not need them, but they can take part in the fun.

My two cents.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be careful with the C & F I think. I've been told because of my height and looks that people are intimidated by me. Some guys have thought that I'm an arsehole in the past, to the point where some have told me point-blank that they hate my guts (and this was for no good/legitimate reason.) Other guys who started out hating me, got to know me, and then admitted that they hated me at first.

I also have way too many instances of girls clamming right up with me - it makes me feel awkward when chicks act like that - like I'm on the spot to drive the convo. I can't tell you how many girls I've met who won't say boo to me, but will talk to everyone else.

So it's important to use the C & F wisely I would guess.

Interestingly, I had a drunk older guy tell me point blank he didn't like me the other day because he thought I had too 'aggressive' a personality.

In certain situations, people are very put off by the ease at which I have asserted myself, and I've often gained alot of resentments for no real good reason. C'est la vie I guess.

I chalk it up to other people's insecurities, but when there is gossip to be spoken, it's usually about me.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I have to be careful with the C & F I think. I've been told because of my height and looks that people are intimidated by me. Some guys have thought that I'm an arsehole in the past, to the point where some have told me point-blank that they hate my guts (and this was for no good/legitimate reason.) Other guys who started out hating me, got to know me, and then admitted that they hated me at first.

I also have way too many instances of girls clamming right up with me - it makes me feel awkward when chicks act like that - like I'm on the spot to drive the convo. I can't tell you how many girls I've met who won't say boo to me, but will talk to everyone else.

So it's important to use the C & F wisely I would guess.

Interestingly, I had a drunk older guy tell me point blank he didn't like me the other day because he thought I had too 'aggressive' a personality.

In certain situations, people are very put off by the ease at which I have asserted myself, and I've often gained alot of resentments for no real good reason. C'est la vie I guess.

I chalk it up to other people's insecurities, but when there is gossip to be spoken, it's usually about me.
maybe they hated you cause you were better looking than them and it made them jealous?
I dont believe htere's anything wrong with being aggressive, its the way the world works. But i guess not everyone looks at it in a positive light. i guess being aggressive may show you think you're better than someone.

I mean look at the US harrassing iraq and saddam when he was in power, and having troops occupying most underdeveloped countries. Now america is hated by most if not all the countries...