good lines to use on women

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
ok, well i have my unusual problems with women as yall probably seen in a previous post but i got some lines that i use and they get me success with women. heres some to help yall out

1. walk up to a girl with a pen and paper and a confident smirk. don't say anything cuz she knows what it is.

2. If you see a girl eyeing you or catch her eyeing you more than once, go up to her and say "judging on the way you're looking at me, I assume you want me to kick some type of game so here it goes. Hi my name is..... (Remember, its in the delivery and you want to make her feel comfortable)

3. If you see a girl eyeing you, do a wink and a kiss motion with your lips. (a gutsy move indeed) This tells you if you're in or not
without you having to say anything to her. Poppin da collar works as well as the wink and kiss move. unless they don't know what popping da collar means and think your shirt is too tight LOL :D

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well i have my unusual problems with women as yall probably seen in a previous post but i got some lines that i use and they get me success with women. heres some to help yall out

1. walk up to a girl with a pen and paper and a confident smirk. don't say anything cuz she knows what it is.
What did YOU have in mind? For all you know, she might assume you're about to do an artistic sketch, take notes for a novel, or are a student conducting a survey.

3. If you see a girl eyeing you, do a wink and a kiss motion with your lips. (a gutsy move indeed) This tells you if you're in or not
without you having to say anything to her. Poppin da collar works as well as the wink and kiss move. unless they don't know what popping da collar means and think your shirt is too tight LOL
What is 'poppin the collar'?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahahahah. I love this post.

For the uninitiated, "poppin the collar" means to flip the collar of your shirt up so it stands upright. Often done by famous actors, rappers, prep school kids, and frat boys everywhere. Best done on a polo shirt, although a button-down or other collared shirt works as well.

It is a well known fact that "when the collar pops, the panties drop".

Baseball legend Ty Cobb always popped his collar

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The fuh??

I don't see any way you can wear a tie with the collar flipped up. As far as tie-less, it might work if you have the first 2 or 3 buttons down, but if I saw that in a club or something I'd laugh my azz off. It's like one of those cone-collars they put on a dog to keep it from licking its wounds. :D

I oughta try that one night at the club, just to see what kind of reaction I get. LOL...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i see a girl thats eyeing me or smiling at me i walk my ****y ass up to her and be like...
" hey...you look like you want my number..."(with a smile)

they will usually have a big shocked smile on their face. i usually get a lot of "oh my god! i cant believe he just said that!" looks with smiles from them. ive done this and initiated convos with it and gotten a lot of numbers this way. girls love it when your confident and ****y like that.