Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good line?

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I am thinking of writing an sms to a guy something like this:

'<band name> are playing on <date>. If you play your cards right, you might be able to take me'

We've been out once or twice before.

Good idea or no?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. That's too easy. To me that says he's already played his cards right. Throw out the cards if you ask me.

I'm having trouble in my current situation, I don't know if this chick digs me or not. I think if she called me up and said, listen there is this band we both dig playing here and on this night, would you like to come- I would have massive respect for that straight up invite. Then if you must play games cool, but you're both on the level right?

I think this site leads to too much overthinking and can crack some seriously good shyte up. But I'm not trying to bring the info here down at all ^ this place is super cool.

Try again ^

Also, what cards are you expecting this guy to play inbetween now and the concert?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW- Is it a band that both of you dig?

If it is, it's all the more reason to be straight up >

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would be turned-off by that message. It works when guys say something like that to a girl, because she's used to guys asking her out, and it's funny to hear it reversed. But when a girl says something like that, it rings faintly familiar of men's memories of being used and girls who are full of themselves. But that's coming from someone who is immersed in the American culture. Perhaps men aren't as used to being used in Australia.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are just trying to give him a funny line....go ahead, but if you are trying to be a challenge...don't bother...that's the easiest one to see through.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon

"hey xxxx r playing on xxxxx, come and u can **** me silly afterwards"

Would work

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
Personally, I would be turned-off by that message.
Personally, I would be turned on by a message which sais: ".... you might be able to take me".

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a terrible message. Keep it simple!

You: Hey {Bob}, you won't believe whose playing at the {blank}.

Bob:Who?

You: Joan Jett and the Heartbreakers. We have to go. She does the most amazing guitar solo up side down.

Bob: Wow!!! What time?

You: 8:00. Why don't you pick me up at 7:30 so we can blahhhhh.

Have fun with it. Don't try one up somebody like you are better. You should keep things equal and fun.

TS

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys aren't impressed by lines

just ask him to go, he probobly wants to **** you

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joan Jett > Kiss my arse I'm not going to watch that shyte.

What concert is it?

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are just trying to give him a funny line....go ahead, but if you are trying to be a challenge...don't bother...that's the easiest one to see through.

Personally i dont even think that its funny. If some girl SMS'ed me with a message like that i wouldnt even bat an eye.

Cmon Jasmine..you can do better than that. Come up with another line and let us know.