skinnydart
Master Don Juan
So I've never kissed anybody, even on the cheek. (except when my mom makes me
) I've always thought a kiss was just a kiss, but then everybody's talking about this person being "a good kisser" or "a bad kisser" so I don't know what makes the difference and I don't know how / what to practice on.
I'm dating a girl for the first time and eventually I'll want to kiss close but since I'm in college, all the girls are older than me and have been in relationships before, so I don't want to look like a total moron.
How do I practice?
I'm dating a girl for the first time and eventually I'll want to kiss close but since I'm in college, all the girls are older than me and have been in relationships before, so I don't want to look like a total moron.
How do I practice?