Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Idea?

Reaction score
I want to pickup weightlifting again. Last summer I lifted but it was really scattered. My routine was half ass*d sometimes didn't even stick to it, some exercises were done with poor form, especially deadlifts and squats. I want pickup lifting again and do it right this time but I have problem. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I do Muay Thai. I would like to lift 3 times a week but I don't know if that's a good idea while doing Muay Thai. If it is, good would better on the same days as Muay Thai or in between? Just worried that lifting and doing martial arts will be too much for my body to take. Opinions?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lift two days a week (upper and lower) and do your Muay Thai the other 3. Take two days off.

You can make gains, believe it or not, on a two-day per week routine.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know plenty of MMA fighters taking up powerlifting. Most just train on the side, but some are very competitive powerlifters.

You'll need proper coaching though, so seek out a good lifting club where MMA guys train.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I decided to lift Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will leave the weekend for the two days off. I looked into EFFORT's where to start thread in the vault sticky, and decided on option A from bodybuilding.com. Now all I need to do is learn how to correctly do squats and deadlifts.