Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good HIIT routine?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been bulking for a while and since spring is coming soon I want to start cutting down the small amounts of fat I've built up.

I found this routine: http://aesthetics-world.blogspot.com/2013/03/lazar-angelov-workout-routine.html

I think it looks good, and I posted about this on bb.com but the advice I've gotten so far is from people I consider to be in way worse shape than myself. Therefore I'm not sure if I should listen to them, not because I feel I look better but because I imagine they're in worse shape because they know less about lifting.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u might as well run for presidency.hiit is fvcking useless.its for suckerz not men.
If you wanna lose weight then its cardio and diet all the way.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Uhhh ok...

I wanna lose fat, not necessarily weight. I want to maintain the gains I've made while cutting away what little fat I have.

maintain whatever it is that you do in the gym.
BUT go on a ketogenic diet with 2 cheat meals per week. cut all the carbs. ALL of it. then get 500g of carbs during the cheats.

HIIT is a waste of time, mentzer is dead for a reason. he committed suicide after he realized his training sucked and that he was wasting the earth's precious resources (oxygen and water).

HIIT is only good when done as cardio. cardio will NOT burn muscles as the asshats on bodyspace claim it does.it only makes your type 1 fibers smaller.
type 1 fibers have got nothing to do with lifting as they are used for "bellsprout events" a.k.a marathons.however you might look a little smaller because type 1 are getting smaller right? but it will only affect you if your biceps are 14" lol.

cardio affects your lifts and the amount of poundages that you can use by "fatigue". you get tired from cardio and cant perform as well as you did before bcuz you are tired.but after cutting cardio everything goes back to normal.

so summary :

lift the same,ketogenic diet + tabata method cardio

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
HIIT is a great way to build that endurance and tone at the same time. It's derived from Tabata and utilizes 20sec of work/10 sec of rest for a total 8 rounds. If you've come to a plateu on say chest for example, do Tabata push-ups for the 20/10 for 8 rounds. May not seem like a lot of work but after the 4 minutes you will understand. Do this for about 2-3 weeks intermittently with weight training, the differences are remarkable. This concept can be applied to any lift but keep in mind that it's not about total weight lifted but more focused on continuing the work for the prescribed amount of time.