Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Halloween Costumes

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its almost Halloween, last time to see cleavage in much of the northern hemisphere until spring and everyone's drunk. Its the best time to hook up before New Year's Eve and it helps to have an awesome costume.

Last year I was a stereotypical Italian like the ones I saw while in Italy that summer (you know, think Silvio Berlusconi and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZLh3tc_pk4). (Sorry Italians, nothing against you, its just that if you're a Caucasian its okay to stereotype you, feel flattered). It worked. I got into a fight and won it and I hooked up with the best looking available female there. I just really got into character and it worked. I'm usually not like that. I felt like Michael Cera's character in Youth in Revolt.

I need to find a new Halloween costume for this year but I don't want to be the same thing or just be some other Southern European or Latin culture filled with a machismo most Northern Europeans and Northern European-based cultures (like the US) would find... inappropriate?

Any Halloween characters that are funny that could get you some action? Dracula was a ladysman, but he is undead and Halloween costumes that are actually scary just creep women out. My Transylvanian accent sucks too.

Any ideas?

f29d6h

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went dressed as 'swine flu' one year.

Pink sweat pants/shirt, pig nose/ears and wrote h1n1 across the shirt. Simple, cheap & def a hit with the other party goers.

Just look at pop culture & current events... endless well of ideas.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something lighthearted and funny.

Last year I was the Swedish Chef (Muppets character) and I was approached by several women telling me they loved the costume.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
1) Dress up in your best clothes. Get your hair cut and look and smell your best. Wear your best cologne.

2) Take a piece of styrofoam and cut it to shape it like a magnet. Spray paint it silver and the tips black.

3) Buy some Yellow Peeps and glue them all over your magnet.

4) Make a rope chain or something to wear it around your neck

You are a "Chick Magnet" for Halloween.

You can walk around or go to a party and take pictures with all the girls around you and post it on FB for that "social proof" everyone craves these days!

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bros doing matthew mcconaughey dazed and confused pretty much every girl in my age bracket has seen that movie and mcconaughey is a true DJ so ill throw it out there for you guys all parts of costume can be purchased on ebay for cheap

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you never wear a suit and tie, wearing that on Halloween is an off-the-wall costume. Tell them you're a businessman.

The professor (sport coat, bow tie, glasses and carrying a ruler) and schoolgirl gets a lot of "That is sick" comments.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm often told I look like Dave Mathews, Peter Gibbons from Office Space, and Tom Hanks. Would it be a bad idea to be one of them? I sort of see it, but I am told this a lot. What do you all think about that?