"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"Good guy" and "Nice Guy" is there a difference?

deeman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
LI, NY
So if you are chillin with a girl and get on the topic of guys and ways you can tell duds from quality men, and then the girls says "your a good guy" (using you as an example) ie, sincere, honest, blah blah.

Is this a good thing? or is that the equivalent of the dreaded "your a nice guy" or "hes a nice guy".

If a chick says "your a good guy" is this indeed, good.......
discuss
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
*shrug*
it's not really a nice guy, but it's not really a DJ either....

it certainly means she likes you..... but probably just as good company. After all, young girls aren't attracted to what they "consider good", are they?
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
It all depends on the girl. There are some rare girls out there that LIKE the "nice guy", and not as their doormat. These girls are a great find, since this preference means that they value (and thus quite likely posess) some very good qualities. Don't worry too much about stereotypes - there are all sorts of different girls out there, and what really matters is the type of girl you want.
 

deeman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
LI, NY
well, in the context, we were talking about past relationships and she proceeded to tell me about a jerk BF she once had, and that she has had her share of jerks in the past. (shes 26)

So I then asked her "so how can she tell if a guy is not a jerk". To which she followed through with useful info of character traites and in conclusion, she used me as an example of a "good guy" - not too forward, intellegent, not obnoxious. I hope this aint the cursed "Nice guy" title?

I guess this is a good thing :D

I still cant read her though, I guess there is interest but I am not sure how much. Any tips on how to escalate things?
 

BGD

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Los Angeles
'Good' is an ok title but don't be a wimp. If you have a opening for KINO or to kiss then do it. She could be looking at you like a knight in shining armor.

Remember you may be a good guy but you are still a MAN (I think) and she is a woman.

If you wait to long or show that your to much of a wuss then you will be turned into nice guy or you'll be LJBF'd.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top