Good Girls

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this is what worries me. All the good girls are taken. Oxides dismal college post confirmed this. All the good girls are taken. Also, the general outlook on women that I see on forums such as this one is that they are objects to be banged and left. I really dislike that kind of thinking and try not to adopt it, but it seems like people like me are the ones that lose in the end.

I'm just feeling very negative right now about how all the good girls are taken. I might have to resort to stealing GFs from their BFs. Seriously, I see how some aren't happy with their situation, but are there because they probably think it's better socially to be wanted than single. I don't want to mess them up, but I'm seirously thinking about this as I type.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are u talking about...CHILL the F out! now! damn....before u give me a headache..arent you 16???

1. there are plenty of single women out there..good women

2. even tho college isnt what its cracked to be..there are stil hundreds of single hotties

3. UR to young to worry about this..just start pimpn and get ur skills down!

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are u talking about...CHILL the F out! now! damn....before u give me a headache..arent you 16???
Even if he's 16, there's nothing wrong in wanting to date chicks. And now he's going through that phase when all the girls seem to be taken...

the general outlook on women that I see on forums such as this one is that they are objects to be banged and left. I really dislike that kind of thinking and try not to adopt it, but it seems like people like me are the ones that lose in the end.
All i wanna say is that NOT all good girls are taken. Also, keep in mind that if u wanna go around and fvck all those chicks, you'll notice that the good girls aren't always ready to give it up so quickly, so u may end up frustrated. Lastly, don't be a nice guy, or you risk finishing up last, as u said. This advice is written all over this website.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a different view of college, since I just graduated 8 months ago. I went to school in the south and I will tell you I had never a dull moment. I saw lesbians getting it on in a dorm room, multiple women topless, fun times at the bar, club, local happy hour place. PLENTY of females waiting for a guy to talk to them. In college, single girls are easy to find, alot of times they come in with boyfriends from back home and drop when they find a good guy at the college with them. College for me was awesome and I will always cherish it, and guess what? It gets better after college. I have had alot of fun in the last 8 months being single meeting new people. ITS YOU who makes the difference not the people around you. If there is a lack of good parties, MAKE ONE. Be the excellent bar tender with the music blaring in your room.. invite all your friends get your name out, tell people to bring their own liqur/beer, create a special shot that is just for ladies, at least that will get girls over there. Hit ladies nights all the top spots. Meet women in class they'll introduce to more and so on. My advice is to just have fun and never be negative about the position you are about to be in! Make the best of it!

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is a good girl? Yeah, not many innocent virgins left, but who wants them anyway?

This is a numbers game. It a numbers game when your going around sorting through rejections to get some girls that like you, but further than that is a numbers game of sorting through the girls that are digging you, to find the one or two that you actually have strong interest in.

Keep playing the numbers and every now and then you will come across a girl that is worth your time that you just click with. And clicking with a girl is way more important than whether or not shes a good girl or not, but I assume thats what you meant by good girl anyway right?

Try not to get discouraged, everyone has to play the numbers game, regardless of how "pimp" they are.

Mr. Mystery

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I konw good girls won't give it up as easily, and that's not what I'm really looking for. I don't want someone who puts out within a month or less of knowing that person. Otherwise, I think in high school, people just wanna get laid and stuff, but I'm different. MAybe that's why they're all attached and I'm not.

Seriously, in my group of friends, there are like 5 guys and 5 girls. 6 guys including me. They're all basically hooked up and a good buddy of mine isn't but we all know him and this other girl basically hang out like all the time. So I don't wanna screw him over and all. Anyways, so who's left? Just me. It's also awkward as hell if someone within my group breaks up because then it's like ... wtf? But they get back together like in a week or less. It's happened like 6 times with AWA (attention wh0re asian) and her BF. He's not really in our group, but being her bf automatically inducts him.

See, it's messed up because the rest of the girls in our grade are like anime asian chicks which are fake as hell and I don't like them even tho I know some are interested in me. A few more are like, sports freaks meaning they play fantasy basketball, football, and baseball, but never really play any sports outside. A few more are the s|uts who basically waltz around sitting on everyone's lap. I've confused a few because I heard them talking they like 3 were trying to see who could get me to feel them up first. Man, I'm not just into that kind of thing you know. The last group of girls are the fat chicks and loser chicks who either hate everything or are stuck up and think they're better than everyone when instead if you replaced them with a tub of walking lard, I wouldn't notice.

I know I'm not gay, because I'm interested in girls, but they're all fukin taken!!!! Shiat I think I'l ljust wait until college because then I won't have any strings attached and I can unleash my skills full speed. Seriously you don't know how many girls get close to me and I gotta say "nah, sorry you got a BF." Then they just blink and go "oh...oh yeah.." in a sad tone. I dunno wtf I'm going to do for prom. Maybe the next time a break up happens, I'm going to move in. Seirously, the next time my oneitis breaks up I'm going to let her choke me with her tongue instead of backing off. damn that was long.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
And clicking with a girl is way more important than whether or not shes a good girl or not, but I assume thats what you meant by good girl anyway right?
Mr. Mystery
Yeah they don't have to be a virgin, but that'd be a plus. Anyhow, this is right on. I click with like 2 chicks, but like I said, they're goddamned taken. I know they're not happy about it either, but you see, fukin peer pressure has shackled them.

As long as the girl isn't a s|ut, is a 8 or above to me, and is intelligent, then she's a good girl.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
drop the oneitis maybe? focus your energy on other things?

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phrase
drop the oneitis maybe? focus your energy on other things?
Yeah I'm focusing on school, sports, and getting into a college right now. But once they break up I'm going in like a goddamned missile.

Shiat, but then the nice guy in me says, "no man, high school is over, and just let them be." fukkkkk

I don't think I'll drop the oneitis. A lot of people are against it, but I think it's not even a bad thing because it doesn't really mess up my life or take up my time. I just like her more than I do other girls. No obsession...nothin like that.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, it could be this friend zone shiat. I've used it to me advantage a few times saying "no, lets just be friends" to girl I don't really like. However, one of the girls in out group, this HB 7.5 (probably 8 for the rest of u) latina girl likes me, but I was like "nah, LJBF."

Plus, I also don't go for overly materialistic girls like girls who buy fukin cashmere boots and shiat. Wtf is that? You're goddamned 16, why the fuk do you need cashmere boots? Seriously, it's fuked up. I also don't go for girls who b1tch all the time. That's annoying as hell. I don't want all our convos to be like, "oh I'm feeling so bad today." That'd be boring as fvck and I'd have to like make a bobble head replica of myself so it looks like it's be nodding and i can go do other shiat. Fvck guys...i think I just want this to be a one shot thing and get in a good relationship/LTR and just let it be like that for the rest of my life. I don't wanna start something that is gonna fuk up no matter how it can change.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also going to keep bulking up and pushing myself personally to the limit so I can actually keep the chick I get. Seriously, a lot of people respect me, but a lot also don't thinking "oh if he can do it, then I can." I'll tell you waht I can, I can beat your ass that's what.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you have any idea how many women there are in the world? There are more "good" girls out there then you know what to do with. I turn down good girls all of the time becuase I like my women a little edgy and able to handle themselves when necessary.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there may be like a few billion chicks, but half of them are living in poverty in some 3rd world country and the other half are like in some country where I have no clue what they speak. Realistically, the only girls I can get with are those right here right now.

And they are taken. I'm going to definitely wait till college where it should get better. I have too much baggage on me right now since I used to be AFC and fat and short and all. Now it's all changed, but people's perceptions haven't yet.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, at 16 I don't think you want a LTR for the rest of your life.. 16 thinks different from 18, 18 from 21, 21 from 24.. right now it seems like you are lonely for women companionship. Don't let that cloud your view. If you go looking for LTR you most likely wont get one.. things have to happen naturally and some times spontaneously where you are just like htw did that just happen.. If you force it , 9/10 times it will end badly.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phrase
I dunno man, at 16 I don't think you want a LTR for the rest of your life.. 16 thinks different from 18, 18 from 21, 21 from 24.. right now it seems like you are lonely for women companionship. Don't let that cloud your view. If you go looking for LTR you most likely wont get one.. things have to happen naturally and some times spontaneously where you are just like htw did that just happen.. If you force it , 9/10 times it will end badly.
Damn this is probably the best advice so far. I'm just being a lonely bastard right now. You're right man. Shiet, I need to refocus myself and get my mind back to what is important which is school, sports, and the hobbies I love. I don't need to put any effort into attracting women because doing all that makes me naturally attractive as a side effect.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think controlling your emotions is the first step. Once you got that you move to the next and so on. I'm by far no DJ yet but I'm a work in progress. I think we all have felt at some point the same way. Its actually peer pressure on you.. from your "group of friends" they all are hooked and you aren't see what I mean.. its like you are the outsider and you wonder why. Thinking that if you find the right girl its going to solve that.. I hate to tell you but probably not because at the stage you are going to go for the first decent girl that gives you time of day.. which you might regret later. been there done this after my first real ltr ended

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, you're right again. I thought I was over the whole peer pressure business. But I guess my friends have peer pressured me into doing stuff. I think the best way to go is to be myself and make my own decisions without others influencing me too much.

Besides, by being single I have stuff they don't have, like extra money, extra time, and time to fuggin sleep. Now that I think about it, all the guys are 100% AFCs...being dragged around to malls for a whole goddamn weekend coming back to fail their classes while I'm acing shiat. Damn, this has cleared my mind. I'm going to quit with the whole picking up chicks thing because my goals should coem first anyway. Thanks Phrase.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now thats the attitude. Have fun with it man. I always will help if I can.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn highschool woes. Maybe you're right, wait till college, things will definately get better. Although you'll probably think back and think of at least a few girls you could of gotten in HS, but then hind sight is 20/20.

It's not easy running quality game in HS, even with good advice, when you have limited resources. Don't give up hope though, there's always tomorrow.