"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

good girl/bad girl

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
So, yesterday I was out with a few friends and I met a girl. We were talkin, I was using kino and all and she asked me "so what do u usually go for...good girls or bad girls".

So yeah, what do u all usually respond to this? Are there any ****y/funny lines to use?

dip
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
i was just watchin an episode of taildaters and the chick asked him the same question. i think he said he likes both in moderation or something like that. well anyway the date turned out real great for the both of them.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
i was just watchin an episode of taildaters and the chick asked him the same question. i think he said he likes both in moderation or something like that. well anyway the date turned out real great for the both of them.
I just watched it too.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
:D Come on guys, this question just begs you to C&F it.

If you're getting in close with her, have the 'bedroom eyes' eye contact going, ask her in a low voice "What kind of girl are you...?"

If not, and you're just playing around, try...
"Whichever one pays me more"
"The one that's good in bed and bad with waiting"
"How bad do you wanna be"
"I like a girl who is like me, good when she needs to be, and bad when she wants to be"
 

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
Hey man good tips..i liked these 2


"How bad do you wanna be"
"I like a girl who is like me, good when she needs to be, and bad when she wants to be"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top