Good Fiction Novels?

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me if there is already a topic on this subject, I did search.

Lately I have been craving a good book/series to get my claws in. To give you an idea of what I have read recently, Oryx and Crake was one of those books I couldn't put down. The sequel Year of the Flood was good, but not at the same level. I hear there is a third and final book in the works so I hope that materializes.

So any suggestions? I do like books with a bit of war drama in it. Kind of like The Things They Carried.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some old Stephen King. Try "The Long Walk", which is one of four shorter stories that he did in "The Bachman Books", which was awesome, or you can get it by itself now. http://www.amazon.com/The-Long-Walk-Stephen-King/dp/0451196716

If you are up for a bigger read, then check out his Dark Tower series. Also, the Last Stand was epic.

Also, the Game of Thrones books are epic, more amazing than the HBO series. LONG books, but hard to put down so you get through them quickly.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game of thrones series is based off a book series which is 10x better. Series is called song of ice and fire.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit