Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good exercises to get back into "sports" shape?

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im looking to get into shape for a basketball league that Im getting ready to join in 7 weeks. Already been doing burpees, jumprope, core and of course weights to speed up my conditioning. Are there any great exercises that will help me get into pretty good shape FAST? Im not too worried about things like my shot or dribbling, Im more concerned with not being super fatigued after 20 mins of playing defense and things of that nature.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossfit seems to work for a lot of people. Make sure it's a good one though, otherwise you will just get hurt.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swimming is good. but swim fast. The advantage is you can go high intensity without injuring yourself and it seems to work in combination with any other physical training. I used to play bball and of course I'm ancient so I've had most sports injuries. if you have a public hoop available somewhere for example in r school i think you could get a good workout by practicing your bball skills. cone drills are excellent for footwork and that quick directional change will when you a lot of one on ones in bball. So layout 4 cones in a big square with one in middle. practice your footwork drills and keep taking the shots at the same time. even for half an hour this would be one hell of a cardio and skills workout.

As you get better agility and ball handling skills you can make the square smaller. search on YouTube Speed agility basketball cone drill and you'll find plenty

Last edited: