"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Good Examples of the Adventure-date

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
"I'm checking out the saturn exhibit at the griffith planetarium saturday afternoon. You should come"


"ever been to an apple bob? you look like a country girl"

"ever seen a car go by at two hundred miles an hour"?

"I'll bet your the type of woman who can handle REALLY hot asian food"

"Ill bet a dollar you're the worst karaoke singer of all time"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Try anything with shooting, trust me, most have not done it and will like it.

Shoot guns, bow & arrow, air rifles, slingshots, you name it.

It is something adventurous to women.

Dietzcoi
 

amokk23

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Australia - Brisbane
Take her anywhere and do anything just make sure you know what your doing (or at least have some sort of idea ) and don’t get shunned by someone that works there or just happens to be there who is an expert at it.

Let them know you are the Alpha Male but your there to have fun and DJ on the HB.

and whatever you do don't EVER get intimidated by this fools. They will eat you up and Most guys will not give a second thought to showing you off in front of a HB.

If you feel like you’re been dominated and losing the alpha, play it cool and say to her with a over powering confident voice and a slight grin.

'I think I have made enough fool out of myself for today :p lets go to So and So and I'll show you where my real skills are.' (take her home and show her your massage skills :p , u figure it out)

Unless you were born with good athletic and co-ordination skills I wouldn’t recommend doing sometime extreme like rock climbing for the first time on a first date.

Things like jet skiing or para sailing are pretty easy to master, and you get to have your HB clinging to your manly body. LOL

Out.
 

Clownboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
chesapeake va
Myself, I'm taking the hostess from my workplace to the Ringling Bros. Circus this week. I used to tour with the show myself and still have some friends there, so I'll be able to show her what it's like backstage and take her to the circus train.

BTW: There's a post about doing magic. That's how I got her interest level up. She wanted to know the secret of my trick but I told her only my nearest and dearest learn my secrets and she ain't neither. That got her...
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
LOL sorry for laughing, I can just picutre you now.....This is what i use to do, fly off the trapizee into a flaming hoop of fire and then dive into the lion cage over there, you impressed?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top