good example of female rationalization

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bornyesterday said:
I had a date with a girl. i was kinda bored at the end and wanted to go home. Her stories about her previous relationships totally turned me off. Stories of abuse, victimization, neglect and raw sex (yeah really).
She walked me home and was obviously waiting for me to ask her in. I told her I could do that but that I didn't feel like it, for now.
The message was pretty clear and I was pride of myself for rejecting ***** and being mature.

The day after I received a message from her. And it went like this: 'When I told you I didn't feel like going to your appartment with you today, I really meant 'really not' (impossible to translate properly) today. I like you better as a friend.'

That day a lot of things dawned on me. I understood I had no responsibility towards womens feelings or their perception of reality, as they held no accountability to their own and mine.
My fingers are just itching to reply to this one about how women skillfully distort reality to suit their emotional imperatives. Somehow I can't do it tonight. Perhaps because I can't stop laughing at how fukking absurd their behavior is after they perceive that they have been rejected.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of truth about women's lack of accountability and disloyalty in this instance, but I'd add that

a. Doesn't approve of interracial dating? Racist.

b, MORE IMPORTANTLY, a sign of weakness, and why she publicly shamed him about it. Do you think this guy has an issue with an white man and an asian chick? Or is it just his fear of a big black cock tempting away his womenfolk?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"DJ's DON'T SEEK LTR. AFC's and women do."

Wrong.

DJ's seek whatever will make them happy.

For some DJ's that is an LTR and for others its a series of meaningless short term flings and for still others its having a bunch of different fvck buddies at the same time who don't know about eachother's existance etc.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bornyesterday said:
The day after I received a message from her. And it went like this: 'When I told you I didn't feel like going to your appartment with you today, I really meant 'really not' (impossible to translate properly) today. I like you better as a friend.'

"Ok, cool. Then it's mutual."

She'll know she was full of sh1t still and you get to rub in your rejection a little more as punishment for her lying. :cheer:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bornyesterday said:
That day a lot of things dawned on me. I understood I had no responsibility towards womens feelings or their perception of reality, as they held no accountability to their own and mine.
you just have to remember that women react to things based on emotion. which means their behavior rarely is logical.

actually a lot of men react emotionally as well - hence why we have so many AFCs in the world.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Lots of truth about women's lack of accountability and disloyalty in this instance, but I'd add that

a. Doesn't approve of interracial dating? Racist.

b, MORE IMPORTANTLY, a sign of weakness, and why she publicly shamed him about it. Do you think this guy has an issue with an white man and an asian chick? Or is it just his fear of a big black cock tempting away his womenfolk?

i think its a stretch to say they are full blown racist.

to me a racist is someone that hates black people, wouldn't let a black doctor operate on them, wouldn't hire a black person, wouldn't have a black friend, etc.

i think its a bit extreme to say someone who doesn't believe in interractial dating is a racist.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i think its a bit extreme to say someone who doesn't believe in interractial dating is a racist.
what happens when a close white friend of his gets into an interracial relationship and decides to marry a black girl. His friend asks him to be the best man at the wedding, what does he do ? and why ?

oh he's a racist alright..He might tolerate a few things because life would be to complicated if he just outright denied everything that is black, but make no mistake he is a racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if you and a majority of the man-gina's on this forum are in the same boat as this chump.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
Racist: 1) a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
2) discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are nuts.

this is political correctness gone awry.

its like saying if you are a democrat then you must hate republicans. ummm, no, you can be a democrat and still respect republicans. you can even like them but respectfully disagree with their views.

just like you can believe that biologically and socially offspring are best served with parents from the same race.

look most white men marry white women. most black men marry black women.

saying that one favors 'same race' marriages over 'interracial' marriages is not racist - ITS THE NORM as exhibited by peoples behaviors.

anyway, im against racism - but i don't believe in calling people who are pro same-race marriages racists.

you can call them ignorant, or naive, or whatever - but calling them racist is a stretch because they have no desire to harm the other race.

maybe because im canadian i'm use to people having different views, such as this one, and not being racist at the same time.

perhaps in america its more common that if someone holds such a view it typically is indicative that they hold other racist views as well.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
anyway, im against racism - but i don't believe in calling people who are pro same-race marriages racists.
What about someone who thinks that its best to keep their company one race? Or their neighborhood? Or their schools?

Separate... but equal, right?

Its all discriminatory. Based on skin color.

What if the one girl who GOT you completely, and you finally felt you could trust a woman with your life and heart, was black?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"just like you can believe that biologically and socially offspring are best served with parents from the same race."

Bingo!

Not approving of interracial relationships does not necessarily make someone a racist.

It is a person's reasoning behind this outlook that reveals racism or not.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"just like you can believe that biologically and socially offspring are best served with parents from the same race."

Bingo!

Not approving of interracial relationships does not necessarily make someone a racist.

It is a person's reasoning behind this outlook that reveals racism or not.
Yeah, but that is retarded. I don't see or know of any mixed people that are biologically or socially challenged, due to their mixed race status. If anything, it is to the contrary.

Maybe decades ago it may have been socially hard, just like it was hard to be black period...

But I think most people have realized being a different race doesn't mean being a different species.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Yeah, but that is retarded. I don't see or know of any mixed people that are biologically or socially challenged, due to their mixed race status. If anything, it is to the contrary.

Maybe decades ago it may have been socially hard, just like it was hard to be black period...

But I think most people have realized being a different race doesn't mean being a different species.

ya so? you are projecting things on to people who are for same race marriages that aren't there. you are equating it to only hiring blacks, which is retarded.

like you might have a white male who feels that child is best served by having two black parents. does that make him racist against white people?

like i say, political correctness gone awry.

you have every right to call the view ignorant, but to call it racist is insane.

racism implies a different standard for a sub section of people. so not hiring black people and only hiring white people is racist. but being pro same-race marriage holds everyone to the same standard - there is no prejudice being applied.

moreover, one can hold the belief as a personal belief (ie. relating to their own life) and not hold it against society. one can say 'I would only marry someone of my own race. but other people can do whatever they want, i dont care." this would make you both pro same-race marriage, while at the same time not being a racist.

i think its extreme to label someone a racist simply because they think same race marriages are better in general than mixed race marriages.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i think its extreme to label someone a racist simply because they think same race marriages are better in general than mixed race marriages.
But you are basing that on RACE.

You are saying that sticking with your own race is BETTER.

That is racist.

Just like saying stick to your own class is classist.

I guess since you said that companies can hire blacks, that you aren't a full blown racist. But I think you have some racist views, buddy.

What about a white boy and a latina? Or is that ok because they are closer in skin color? Or what about different countries?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I personally think all people are inheritantly racist, myself included. I think it has to do with the way people are raised and genetics. I think every culture is brought up to believe that theirs is superior.

However society has taught us that, that is wrong and that we have to treat everyone equally. I'm not saying that I act racist, quite the contrar, I do treat everyone of all races equally, not cuz I'm not a racist but because I'm a fair person. However I'd say that I subconsciously give people of my race preferential treatment and I bet most people do the same.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of mixed race (Caucasian/Hispanic) - and quite frankly, given my perspective as a mixed male, don't care what someone else is. Even more so, I don't care WHAT people favor OR why. We live in a free country! Embrace it and let's not get so damn politically correct.

No one is arguing for Jim Crowe laws to come back.

Racist? Maybe.
Ignorant? Maybe.
Illegal? Nope!

At the end of the day, you're free to have whatever sort of preference you like. Of course there may be consequences, but that's life.

So let's not talk about it anymore as it's completely irrelevant to the topic.

kthxbai

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
But you are basing that on RACE.

You are saying that sticking with your own race is BETTER.

That is racist.

Just like saying stick to your own class is classist.

I guess since you said that companies can hire blacks, that you aren't a full blown racist. But I think you have some racist views, buddy.

What about a white boy and a latina? Or is that ok because they are closer in skin color? Or what about different countries?
see, this is the problem with americans, if anything relates to race they call it racist.

pro same-race marriage people are merely saying that it is better for the child. not that a white child is better than a black child, or that whites are better than blacks.

just like some people feel its better for a child to be raised by two heterosexual people instead of two gay people. it doesn't mean they hate gays or think gays are inferior. it just means they don't feel two gay people, in general, can raise a child as well as a heterosexual mother and father.

now if the child was gay, then people might say it would be better raised BY two gay parents.

you see, its not even that the gay people can't DO the job just as well. they may conceed that they can. but they may feel simply as a result of psycho-social conditioning that a child is better served with heterosexual parents.

once again, you can call them ignorant, you can call the naive, but you wouldn't be able to call them prejudice against gays. they don't hate gays. they don't feel gays are inferior. etc. they simply feel that a child is best served by have heterosexual parents. simple as that.

the ONLY thing im saying is that you can be pro same-race marriage without being a racist.

moreover, THIS IS THE NORM!!!! i dont know the official stats, but id say proably about 70% of marriages are same-race marriages. its NOT that peopel are racist, its that they have a natural inclination to mate with members of their own race.

as time as the races mingle and mixed raced children become the norm, it will be a moot point. but until then its the norm - but it does not mean that peopel are racist.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I personally think all people are inheritantly racist, myself included. I think it has to do with the way people are raised and genetics. I think every culture is brought up to believe that theirs is superior.

However society has taught us that, that is wrong and that we have to treat everyone equally. I'm not saying that I act racist, quite the contrar, I do treat everyone of all races equally, not cuz I'm not a racist but because I'm a fair person. However I'd say that I subconsciously give people of my race preferential treatment and I bet most people do the same.
very good point macavoy. most of what people term 'racist' isn't REALLY racism. its merely group bias.

people of similar cirumstances, geography and cultures tend to group together. they also tend to exclude (even if it be passively) people who are not of that community.

its like back when i was in highschool, there were kids into metal, some into rap, some into pop, and they tended to stick to their own clicks.

anyway, i see the world as there are good / mature people, bad people, and a lot of confused people. but i find it very rare to find racist people any more.

although i did work for a boss that told me with regards to making a new hire 'hire whoever you want, but not a n*gger." (and this was a VP at a billion dollar company). i bit my tongue, i couldn't believe someone in this day and age could be that ignorant.

THAT is racism.

but even in that scenario, he says one thing and then is off banging an oriental woman (he was caucasian).

so go figure.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
So let's not talk about it anymore as it's completely irrelevant to the topic.

kthxbai
good post wjh.

while its off topic, its an interesting discussion on how people judge others.