"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Good Colognes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elf

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2002
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I was wondering what colognes give you guys the most compliments around girls and which ones you think are better.

I'm using Acqua de Gió and PI Givenchy
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mellowmood

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Emporio by Armani, and Hugo Boss (the one with the grey top and the green fabric attached to it).
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
I posted this reply in the last cologne thread here:


Acqua di Gio is not "by far the best", it's only by far the best marketed. Most girls will say that's one of their favorites because it's one of the few they like that they smell all over the place. Doesn't mean you can find one that smells better and smells original. That's what you want to look for. While it's not exactly an obscure cologne, I usually wear Swiss Army. Girls love the hell out of that stuff. I also have Cerutti Image and Insurrection.

Plus, if you wear a nice cologne that is rather obscure, for the most part girls will associate that scent with you and will have to be around you to smell it. That's another incentive to stay away from the really popular stuff.

And I tried on Angel a month or two ago. It's a really interesting smell and I liked it....smells kinda like cocoa and chocolate...but supposedly while some people love it, others hate it. And I don't think I'd want to wear something that a lot of people around me will probably hate.
 

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
I like Armani Mania and Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Casino

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
221
Reaction score
1
Dunhill - Desire

it's in a red bottle and has a really distinct smell to it. it also lasts all day so use it sparingly.

Aqua di Gio seems to get a bad rap here.


If you are broke just get some baby oil and maybe baby powder. it obviously smells good but women have strong reactions towards it because it's associated with babies. and most women are very affectionate around babies.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
What's a cheap one?? :p

I use Adidas's "sport fever" although its more like a body spray
 

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Isse Miyaki. Destinctive and lesser known. Works great for me.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Drakker Noir by Guy Laroche

Acqua Di Gio by Armani

Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari

Roccobarocco jeans

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

Burberry Weekend

Eternity by CK

Crave by CK

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger

D'Issey by Issey Miyake

Polo Blue By Ralph Lauren
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Aramis

Aramis. I dont know if its called the same in the states. Thing with Aramis is when it starts to die off, you just splash a little water and it revitalizes...seems to work to.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Aramis

Originally posted by Sart
Aramis. I dont know if its called the same in the states. Thing with Aramis is when it starts to die off, you just splash a little water and it revitalizes...seems to work to.
it rings true for every cologne.
 

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
Jean-Paul Gaultier - Le Male
Women are always commenting how delicious I smell when I have it on. It's a coquetish, dreamy scent so won't suit the rugby jersey brigade but if you like to dress in Italian shirts and with some style it is a fantastic compliment to the look.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top