Good article...when a girl says she's on her period

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I brought home some random chick from a party, all night she's saying "we can't have sex tonight" blah blah blah...I did the textbook stuff, was non-reactive, etc. Well needless to say we got naked in my bed, when she reveals she's on her period :eek: She still serviced me in other ways, so no big deal I guess. Anyway, I did some Google-ing and this article came up, thought it might be a good read for some of you!

http://www.rooshv.com/girl-sex-excuses

When A Girl Says She’s On Her Period (And Other Excuses)
By Roosh
There are cases where you’re seeing a girl, contently banging away, then she throws you a curveball and says, “We can’t have sex tonight because…”

1. “…I’m on my period.”

I’ve had sex with quite a few girls while they were on their period, so I know they are more than willing to screw while leaking blood. On the other hand, some girls (heavy bleeders) are truly uncomfortable because it makes a gigantic mess. The key to dealing with this excuse is noting when she tells you.

If a girl truly likes you, she’ll want to spend time with you and hide the fact she’s on her period until the last possible moment, when you’ll be “trapped” and can’t really do anything about it but snuggle. She’ll tell you in bed before the clothes are about to come off and then add a big “Sorry!” This is a great opportunity to be a man. Tell her, “It’s okay baby,” point to your **** and then say, “Well it’s not going to suck itself.”

If a girl tells you she’s on her period at the date planning stage (via phone), she’s lying. This is a big warning sign that she’s not really in the mood to see you and is hoping that you’ll cancel. But of course this is a trap, because even if you do what she wants and change plans, she’ll attempt to give you **** for it.

If she tells you during the date but before you get to a bedroom, it could be a coin toss either way, though most of the time I believe she’s being truthful and “warning” you out of consideration not to get too aroused and potentially blue balled. If you have several drinks at the bar, romantically hold hands, and then she tells you towards the end of the night, she’s merely being thoughtful.

If a girl tells you she’s on her period but adds, “But we can do other things,” then she loves you.

2. “…I’m tired.”

If she tells you this at any point it usually means you’re not going to have sex. Realize that if a girl is really into you she’ll pretend she’s not tired so you don’t think she’s boring. It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, but she should make an attempt to hide this.

For example, say you’re out with a hot girl but you have diarrhea. Do you tell her, “I have the runs today”? Of course not—you’d probably hide that fact until your extreme discomfort prompts her to ask what’s wrong with you. Then you’d play it down while disappearing to the bathroom for 10 minutes because “there was a long line.”

3. “…I’m not in the mood.”

You’ve lost her, or almost have. Withdraw for a bit and tighten up your game.

When in a casual relationship, here is the rule you want to follow: You must always lead the girl to believe that the main thing you want from her is sex, and that by not providing it on-demand you may walk. This keeps her in a state of apprenhension where she wonders if you actually like her or not, and encourages her to try extra hard to be an all-around good catch because she’s scared you’ll leave her if you get better sex. By treating her like a commodity (which she is), you encourage her to provide more value.

Therefore if a girl tells you on the phone that she is on her period, tired, or not in the mood, cancel on her. Say, “It’s no problem because actually I was feeling tired today anyway, maybe some other time.” Notice how we don’t call her out. Instead we provide an excuse that waters the seed of you only wanting her for sex. Add more water by waiting four days before calling her again, after her imaginary period or fatigue spell is most likely complete.

It can be a tough judgment call if she gives you an excuse during the date. Unless she says, “We can do other things,” you’re taking a big chance with your game by sticking around and giving her your time with no future possibility of sex. Personally I would give an excuse to make it an early night, without showing any anger or annoyance. Again, water the seed of doubt.

If she says, “Oh, we can’t have sex tonight,” while walking to your house or hers at the end of the date, and is very insistent on you agreeing that you won’t try to make a move, say, “What… do you want me to sign a contract?” She’ll throw out all sorts of drama and then you can say, “Look, you’re acting weird. Maybe it’s better I leave.” Ditch then wait for her to contact you again.

If she gives you an excuse at the last moment in bed, but does not give you head or let you do her in the butt, get up after relaxing for 15 minutes and tell her you can’t sleep since you took an early nap and rather get some work done. Another option is to say you have to return some videos. If she does go the extra mile to make you orgasm with her other cavities then I see no reason why you can’t give her some snuggly time.

The reason you should take a hard line towards sex excuses is because when you reward a girl for not having sex with you (by spending time with her), she loses respect for you. She begins to see you as another chump. Her game instincts turn on and she’ll wonder how much she can get you to commit to her while providing less and less. Nip this in the bud early, and make her believe that the only thing you want from her is sex (through indirect means that she can’t directly call you out on). She’ll stick around for quite a while to prove to you that she’s worth so much more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Girls sometimes really are on their periods...one decided not to tell me once. Not fun.
Happened the same to me...and you cannot imagine the mess when I turned the lights on.
I was so angry at her that I started mocking her till she was humiliated, what drove me angry at the most is that she didnt mind me licking her.
Thankfully I did that just to get head in return and lasted for no more than 2 minutes.

An other time that same girl came to my place (I was in a one month dry spell for what I recall so even that cvnt was appealing) and this time she told me about it but offered to use her hands.
I managed to get head too but not as much as I would have liked.

HankM

Reaction score
It's nice to eat ***** on girls period. I do it all the time

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with this article... Most girls really are on their periods and the require more attention and get tempered!

Last edited:

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great article.

The "make her think you only want her for sex" thing really resonates with me. Especially because feminist society tells men that its a sin to objectify women as merely sex objects.

But actually, a player MUST objectify women as sex objects, and must always make women feel that he's only interested in sex, because that way they will not only try harder to be a good lover, they will also try to show you how nurturing they are, by cooking and cleaning for you and everything.

But as soon as you let on that you care more about the relationship you share with her instead of just the physical sex you have with her, all of a sudden, guess who's just become the dish monkey washer upperer boy?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that was coming on to me pretty strongly also gave me the same type of answer. She was eye fvcking me and making out with me and then kept saying "No" right when we get back to the hotel room. We are both really drunk but i ended up fvcking her, and then left to go back to my boy's hotel room.

When i get home and shower, i notice some blood on my pink shirt and boxers. It wasn't really noticeable on my pink shirt until i searched for it but that was basically when i realized by "No" it wasn't because she was shy and hadn't had sex alot, but it was because she was on her period(must have been towards the end of her cycle because i never noticed).

When a chick is saying yes completely with her body and actions but no verbally, always ask if she is on her period.

Metzgermeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
This is a great article.

The "make her think you only want her for sex" thing really resonates with me. Especially because feminist society tells men that its a sin to objectify women as merely sex objects.

But actually, a player MUST objectify women as sex objects, and must always make women feel that he's only interested in sex, because that way they will not only try harder to be a good lover, they will also try to show you how nurturing they are, by cooking and cleaning for you and everything.

But as soon as you let on that you care more about the relationship you share with her instead of just the physical sex you have with her, all of a sudden, guess who's just become the dish monkey washer upperer boy?
Those feminists... :crackup:

I DARE anyone to take a girl out on a date and right before you sex her up, tell her "listen honey, I learned in my Women's Studies class that men and women are equal partners in relationships and I don't want to disrespect you by sexually forcing myself on you... If you're not ready for this, we don't have to do it.. It's entirely up to you!"

Any man who can still bang the girl after spouting a feminist-approved line such as that one is one of two things:

A. Such an epic Don Juan that he can still get laid, because he has so many Man Points accumulated that he can afford to lose about 4000 of them by dropping that line.

B. Hooking up with a feminist bulldyke who sleeps with men like this just to show how "progressive" she is.