Steel Dragon
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2003
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 38
Hey guys, lets see how good you are with this situation. Read on
This girl, my age is cute...not the most popular girl. As I'm not the most popular guy so far that seems accurate. Its been 1 weeks since homecoming and I didnt' go. Not for really any HUGE reason besides the fact I didnt' wanna go. Anywho, the girl has a shyness that is indescribable. Have you guys ever known a cute girl who just seems to be resilient but you can tell she likes you to an extent? Thats how it is with me and her. One problem at mind here is the fact that she had a date to homecoming who goes to another school. Is it ok to try and "lure" her my way if its possible?
One last question, you guys got any advice on cracking the ice in terms of holdin a convo with a shy girl?
Please gimmie some quick tips, Thanks Guys...You are really going to put this thing to ease with one or two good replies!
This girl, my age is cute...not the most popular girl. As I'm not the most popular guy so far that seems accurate. Its been 1 weeks since homecoming and I didnt' go. Not for really any HUGE reason besides the fact I didnt' wanna go. Anywho, the girl has a shyness that is indescribable. Have you guys ever known a cute girl who just seems to be resilient but you can tell she likes you to an extent? Thats how it is with me and her. One problem at mind here is the fact that she had a date to homecoming who goes to another school. Is it ok to try and "lure" her my way if its possible?
One last question, you guys got any advice on cracking the ice in terms of holdin a convo with a shy girl?
Please gimmie some quick tips, Thanks Guys...You are really going to put this thing to ease with one or two good replies!