Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good advice from a woman, wow

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was hanging out with a woman I've known for over 10 years. At one point I brought up my oneitis from the spring and mentioned how, on a couple of occasions when I wore jeans on dates with her, she would be angry and when I would go to greet her with a kiss she would shove me (hard). Not a push, not a turn of the cheek, a forceful shove. I explained to my friend that rather than getting upset I forced myself to remain cool and calm, just blow through the bullsh*t.

What did my friend say in response? She looked at me aghast, almost with horror on her face, and said no, you can't do that, if a girl acts like that you have to put her in her place or she will run all over you.

So, I mentioned how, on an earlier date, where we agreed to hang out with my friends and play board games, when we were driving back to her place she was angry, saying she wanted me to romance her and I was heading into the friend zone. My response -- as I told my friend -- was to talk to oneitis as though I was her father she was my daughter: I was calm but stern, direct, saying she had agreed to a casual date and, as an adult, I was not going to get caught up in BS mind games, she needed to grow up and act her age, etc.

My friend was nodding her head in approval, saying if oneitis had agreed to hang out and play games then she was out of line to be angry and that it was important for me to put her in her place, otherwise she would think it was okay to create constant confusion.

My friend insisted that you can't let a girl ever get away with showing disrespect.

My friend is pretty cool.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. There definitely exists women who 'get it' and it's refreshing to come across one who can think for herself and not give two shyts about the media version of life. The quest for men to satisfy women regardless of their self-deterioration is sickening and at a point unnatural.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send that woman over to me. If she's not fat, I'll marry her sight unseen. ;)

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most women won't give you any advice regarding relationship, some will give you advice they think is good while in reality it's the worst advice they could give you and then there are girls who give you great advice, those are very rare. Keep her around.

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Good post. There definitely exists women who 'get it' and it's refreshing to come across one who can think for herself and not give two shyts about the media version of life. The quest for men to satisfy women regardless of their self-deterioration is sickening and at a point unnatural.
I'm in luck to have one like that as friend, we met in school and we know each other for about 4-5 years. She is unplugged so to say but, she has a lot of baggage and self confidence issues and is a bit on the chubby side ( shes really short ). If she wasn't, well I'd be frustrated then :p.

She noticed me change in many ways, getting out of my shell as a social retard and so on.

Anyways, we go shopping together so I don't buy ****, instead we get clothing that fits me, we grab a couple of beers afterwards and have a laugh, couldn't expect more from a female friend.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, I wish I had friedn like this a year ago. I had one female friend that I took advice from, she probably ment well but it ended with me being rejected in front of a lot of people from my school. But that experience made my pick up my ass and start to pick up women. Two months after that I found this site. Anyway she still gives me terrible advices :D but now I can actually see that they are terrible.