Gonna get my ass kicked, it's only a matter of time

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Damn dudes. I don't know whats wrong with me. I start drinking with my buddies and I get so confident it's crazy, way too confident. I keep calling this one girl I use to know (never even dated her) just got her number one time from the bar we were both drunk, and use to work together, but nothing ever happened. Anyway, this was like a year ago (I made a post about it some may remember). So I got her number and drunk dialed her a few times. That turned into like 3 or 4 times. Then like 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc over the course of a year. I just talked to her like an hour ago and she said "Seriously stop calling me." My dumb@ss calls her back and some guy answers and says "I don't know who this is but don't ever fking call her again. She's not interested in you sexually. Who is this? Where do you live? This isn't the first time you've done this." etc. etc.

Now of course I told him a fake name and address, but earlier I think I told her who it really was so she knows the bars I go to, plus some of the same people.

And I'm not a big guy either, waay under 6 foot, and well under 150 pounds.

what is wrong with me??? talk about oneitis x 10.

even worse I saw some other people I used worked with at the bar (I didn't KNOW them personally, just their names and faces from my friends. I would look up their names on myspace and found they knew a bunch of other people I worked with. So I went up to these people and said "Hey, how's so and so??" And they were like "What the he!!? How do you know my friends? Do I know you?" I would just smirk and say nothing. And they would be like "Where do you get your information??"

It's only a matter of time before EVERYONE figures out I'm a fking stalker.

I need some seriously semi-counseling advice before I get hurt.

p.s. - yes it's 4:40 a.m. and I'm drunk.

part of me thinks this may be deeper then alcohol. I'm not sure.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear is all i can say!

Seriously man, get your own social circle going, with people your happy hanging with and get on with without having to do all this stalker sh!t.

I dont know why you keep calling this girl...but dont do it anymore, not only that but as a general rule, when your out drunk, its never usually a good idea to call or text a girl...seems good at the time, but always usually ends in regret!

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man. First of all...DELETE her number. Dont do that again. He will probably let you go if he finds out you dont call anymore. hopefully...

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
here's the sad thing dude - I don't even have her number in my phone! I remember it... from a fking year ago! and I always call it when I'm drunk.

I mean, is that bad or what?

jeez.

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
Normally I would say this is being an AFC. However, I think you are a very lonely person, and you're trying to use alcohol to disguise it.

In reality - it's only making it worse.

Bottom line is you're going to have to learn how to be social without hitting the booze.

Good luck man.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several states have anti-stalking laws. This means if you are caught you can get arrested & do time/pay a serious fine or both.

You know what happens if you go to jail Snowman? Some big nasty fellow is going to make you his Snowgirl...talk about a pain in the butt! Think about that....Still wanna call her?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just stop calling her, period. Even when you're drunk you still know the difference between right and wrong.

As for the stalking over Myspace or whatever, that's also something that needs to stop, plain and simple. If you find that you can't stop then it's probably a good time to get some help.

You might also want to lay off the booze for a while until you can get this stuff sorted.

Reaction score
Heres what you do, you have officaly turned this into a habit

You get drunk, remember her phone number from a year ago, and call repeatly

my advice to you is give up alcohol for a month, and also save her number under DO NOT CALL and after a month you wll be free of you bad habit,
also find a new hobby, learn how to build a airplane or something

Give up the alcohol, save her number under DONT CALL and find a new hobby, I recently starting bike riding, its been fun

Good luck

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop drinking... Or learn how to control it.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, please.

Your post doesn't sound like you regret doing any of this, so stop trying to act like you're asking for our help. It actually almost comes across as bragging. For what? For finding information where it's kept public? Yes, people feel threatened by you looking them up, but it's not the kind of threatened that puts you in any position of power. What's your purpose in doing this, to scare them into liking you?

Unless you have some kind of mental condition (which I doubt) the only thing that can remedy this is a good ass kicking. You certainly have it coming.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Bragging? What part of my post was there to brag about? Looking like a stalker? I asked how to help get rid of these behavioral issues. Tool

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
Damn dudes. I don't know whats wrong with me. I start drinking with my buddies and I get so confident it's crazy, way too confident. I keep calling this one girl I use to know (never even dated her) just got her number one time from the bar we were both drunk, and use to work together, but nothing ever happened. Anyway, this was like a year ago (I made a post about it some may remember). So I got her number and drunk dialed her a few times. That turned into like 3 or 4 times. Then like 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc over the course of a year. I just talked to her like an hour ago and she said "Seriously stop calling me." My dumb@ss calls her back and some guy answers and says "I don't know who this is but don't ever fking call her again. She's not interested in you sexually. Who is this? Where do you live? This isn't the first time you've done this." etc. etc.

Now of course I told him a fake name and address, but earlier I think I told her who it really was so she knows the bars I go to, plus some of the same people.

And I'm not a big guy either, waay under 6 foot, and well under 150 pounds.

what is wrong with me??? talk about oneitis x 10.

even worse I saw some other people I used worked with at the bar (I didn't KNOW them personally, just their names and faces from my friends. I would look up their names on myspace and found they knew a bunch of other people I worked with. So I went up to these people and said "Hey, how's so and so??" And they were like "What the he!!? How do you know my friends? Do I know you?" I would just smirk and say nothing. And they would be like "Where do you get your information??"

It's only a matter of time before EVERYONE figures out I'm a fking stalker.

I need some seriously semi-counseling advice before I get hurt.

p.s. - yes it's 4:40 a.m. and I'm drunk.

part of me thinks this may be deeper then alcohol. I'm not sure.
seriously get help

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop doing that ****. And avoid those bars for a couple of months or a longer time. Make sure people forget you.

TheChosenJuan

Banned
Reaction score
As mentioned earlier, I think you need to establish your own social circle. In a weird way I think you're trying to befriend those people, but you're going about it the wrong way. In regards to the girl, you gotta let it go man... drop the ego. That's what's preventing you from moving on. She doesn't want you. Accept it and continue with your life. You're taking rejection too seriously.

Good luck.