You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Man, even if you're stuck by the end of the night, you could just go in one of the bars and pick up a pro, should it not be againsts your principals. There's some gorgeous women working there. I chatted to one at the bar last time was there, she was *hot* 9.5+!Originally posted by Knicknack
thanks for the club recommendations. may I ask how old you are? keep in mind i'm looking for the 21-25 crowd.
are you serious about getting laid every night in Vegas? i have no trouble number closing in my hometown, so i hope this will help me in Vegas. I have yet to experience a ONS. i hear it's easy on vacations spots like Vegas.
hell naw i'm not into "pro's"... i think going down that road is completely against everything a DJ should be aspiring to. i'd rather not have sex for the rest of my life that pay some wh0re to.Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Man, even if you're stuck by the end of the night, you could just go in one of the bars and pick up a pro, should it not be againsts your principals. There's some gorgeous women working there. I chatted to one at the bar last time was there, she was *hot* 9.5+!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
i hate vegas...Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
bring about a hundred bucks a head.
LOL. Okay, perhaps an explaination is in order. The reason I say that is that, worst case scenario (read: the most you'll want to spend), you'll need to allot yourself twenty for cover, 30-60, for your drinks, and its always nice to have an extra 20-40 for other drinks (read: girls) , taxis, or a little game play.Originally posted by Knicknack
i hate vegas...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.