Going to **** this Up

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to **** up.... Im ready to **** up...
I've been reading a lot and posting a bit....I've prayed and mediated...This morning I looked in the mirror and made an honest evaluation of myself... Im truly ready to learn to be a DJ.. I never truly learned how to deal with women and even with moderate success on my own, I am supremely deficient in this area...

I am going to **** up.... A lot.. Im going to do everything wrong at first and then Im going to learn from mistakes. Its going to hurt, its going to be embarrassing at times but if Its going to enhance my life and bring quality people into my life, then Im all for it. Im going to change my mentality, truly work on me and not allow my own fears and biases to crowd my mind. I will do my best not to take things personal and try to enjoy the ride as much as possible. I live in a great city in Florida so there should be plenty of opportunities to **** up.

I hope you guys accept me and my **** ups in the future. I appreciate you all ahead of time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great men throughout history have always gone out of their way to embrace failure. Remember that.

Failure is essential to growth. You absolutely cannot get to where you want to be without failure.

The hardest thing is going to be actually failing and keeping yourself motivated during the low moments. Just come back here and type and we'll help you.

Serenity

Reaction score
If I hadn't failed I wouldn't have learned. Go fail, it won't kill you. It will hurt your ego so you might as well rid yourself of the ego, then failure stops hurting.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to **** up.... A lot.. Im going to do everything wrong at first and then Im going to learn from mistakes. Its going to hurt, its going to be embarrassing at times but if Its going to enhance my life and bring quality people into my life, then Im all for it. Im going to change my mentality, truly work on me and not allow my own fears and biases to crowd my mind. I will do my best not to take things personal and try to enjoy the ride as much as possible.
This is exactly what I did after I came here.

You have absolutely nothing to lose. When you're 100% single and clueless about how to attract women, you have the ability to gain knowledge, experience, and life lessons through failure. You also need the ability to realise when something isn't working. That's when you need to try something different. After you've tried something, take a bit of time to go over it in your head and think about it. Keep trying different things until you find something that seems to work.

Also, don't underestimate women. If you don't get a negative response from her, then keep moving forward. Always assume that she's interested from the beginning until she gives you a clear indication that she's not.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got the right intention.
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real,and is what prevents us from living and enjoying life.
The key is identifying what your fears are and understanding how false they are.