Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

going to the ex-bad idea?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father had cancer eariler this year, and by the look of things it has come back.

I was with a guy at the time who, despite burrying his head in the sand about what I was going through, was a great comfort to me.
We ended badly, but there was no hatred there on my part or his, and I want some happy vibes right now. Would it be selfish of me to lay this on him? I don't want anything other than distractive company with someone who knows the situation. I do not want anything other than a hug and a 'cheer up'. Whaddya I do?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take this in any way as a flame... but don't you have any other friends who can give you a hug and a 'cheer up'? Why go to an ex?

If you are looking for a 'friend with benefits' then by all means, go ahead, but you are opening yourself up to more emotional involvement/baggage at what is probably not a good time for you right now.

Cheers

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say do what you want.
well, why wouldn't you?

for real? you mentioned some pros to the situation you propose, is there a con to this?

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
Don't take this in any way as a flame... but don't you have any other friends who can give you a hug and a 'cheer up'? Why go to an ex?

If you are looking for a 'friend with benefits' then by all means, go ahead, but you are opening yourself up to more emotional involvement/baggage at what is probably not a good time for you right now.

Cheers
I have to agree with this post. It is also not fair to the guy to be drawn back in under such trying times. If things ended badly before this is not the way to go. Your motives are very selfish.