Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to see THE girl, this is how I'm thinking of playing it

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a little background info

This is a tricky case of one-itis, but before everyone explodes on me, just relax, i'm not totally inflicted with one-itis, but i do have occasional thoughts about this one.

however, the attraction wasn't one-way, i could tell her IL in me was pretty high, but i AFC'ed it up like you wouldn't believe. Especially towards the end, i really messed it up. No biggie though, i know of all my mistakes and I sure as hell won't make them again.

in the near future i'll be going to a social gathering will all my friends from university that i haven't seen since school ended in april. So i'm wondering how I should deal with this girl......we're great friends (the result of my AFC behaviour). I was thinking of playing it cool, sarging some of the other girls that are there, talk to this one for a little bit and not really give her my absolute full attention. My goal isn't ultimately to attract her, but if it so happens then it's a bonus. This will be quite a change from how we've interacted in the past, so how do you think this change in behaviour will impact her? I think she might be expecting me to continue to be AFC, but there's no way that's happening.....so should i sarge her DJ style? or should i chitchat with her a bit and leave it at that and see what she does? (i have this feeling she won't do anything....which would kind of suck)

one more point to add is that i'm certain the Juggler method of building wide rapport will work with this one. i recall a few times in the past where i've employed the juggler method (unknowingly of course since i was AFC), and she responded extremely favourably.....the IL was rising like a thermometer, so if i sarge her, it'll be juggler all the way.

Thanks!

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Everybody who has oneitis says that their case is different, and that they don't have oneitis. Speaking from experience, I said the same thing myself. You have oneitis.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh for sure i agree with that, but i'm not saying my case is different and that i should be made an exception. but i'm going to be seeing this girl again, so i'm not sure what i should be doing

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you played AFC with a chick, it is hard for her to get thinking of you in any other way. In my experience anyway. All you can do now is go DJ some of the other women and hope she notices.

Good luck man.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need any techniques...
just do what feels right, and don't act.

You will not get this girl probably, but you have nothing to loose so go for it.