Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to GF's Parents for a ... Second Time

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
We've been together for a while now, and I met her parents about 5 months in. I had a great time, and we all get along well. One big happy family.

She wants to go this weekend for a family reunion they're having, which has me feeling 200.gif

I'm very happy with our relationship, and it'll probably grow into something more, but I can't help but feel a little too 'tied down' right now.

I know this relationship is what I want, but I always get this nagging doubt at about this point of every relationship I've had.

Like Pat Benatar says....Love is a Battlefield

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are fortunate that it was this long before you HAD to meet the extended family. Comes with the Territory bro.
It is a good opportunity to check out her cousins and siblings for personality disorders. If none of them have mental health issues it's another plus in her LTR column.

Use it as a networking opportunity. There's a good chance one of her uncles/cousins is a real cool guy and he might invite you two to use the lake house for a weekend.

YOu can entertain yourself with
this:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
They're all really cool people. No red flags that I can see.

Her dad hated me at first, but I think that's just because he's a dad.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always charmed the parents. Even as a kid... I think it was part of my difficulties dating as a kid. Now they call it being an old soul. And it serves me better in my 40's than in my teens.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I've always charmed the parents. Even as a kid... I think it was part of my difficulties dating as a kid. Now they call it being an old soul. And it serves me better in my 40's than in my teens.
Notice how this topic is getting no replies?

It's because I didn't start a "Here's why girls suck" MGTOW thread.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Notice how this topic is getting no replies?

It's because I didn't start a "Here's why girls suck" MGTOW thread.
Probably because it's not obvious what point you're trying to make, nor what kind of comments you're trying to elicit.

Original post reads like a diary entry lol.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Probably because it's not obvious what point you're trying to make, nor what kind of comments you're trying to elicit.

Original post reads like a diary entry lol.
Just posted about something that's happening with my GF and I.

I thought maybe other posters could relate, and chime in with similar experiences.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's natural evolution when it comes to relationships, I'm not sure why so many guys dread it. Everytime i have met a girlfriends parents it has been a pleasant experience.

She would talk you up before you meet them and common courtesy would dictate that they be welcoming.

One of my ex girlfriends father introduced me to rock music and all its sub genres, I still listen to that type of music today. It was a great experience. Just a shame the relationship didn't work out.

But I've never once bought a girl home to meet my own parents, I only want to bring one that I'm sure i will get married to.

Last edited: