Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to do some alcohol free DJing

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night culminated roughly 3 weeks of heavy drinking. Now I will go off the hooch for a few weeks.

I plan to do most of my DJing outside of bars.
So any advice would be great

Other than bars or parties (which normally involve even more drinking), where has your most successful DJing taken place?

College classes arent the best for me since there aren't as many women in the sciences.

What are your most successful places

For me: 1) Bars 2) Parties 3) Through friend networks

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shopping centres are awesome. Dance classes work really well! Take a pivot chick and your in for an awesome time. Think about it, guys refuse to go to these places. By going you have a whole room full of women to yourself, you show them your confident by exposing yourself to their judgement of your dancing, yet you keep going and become proficient at it. Its too perfect. Apart from that, youve covered the major hot spots.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's way easier to pick-up at clubs and bars because women expect to be picked-up. Outside of them it's tougher.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since you are at college, why not the library. my school has tons of HB studying at the library. if they seemed bored or seem to be looking around alot, that means they have other stuff on their mind other than studying.

the mall would be the best choice. where do all the kids on your campus go to hang out / relieve stress?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to revisit this after another embarassing incident of binge drinking last week.

Anybody else have some more tips on how to stay booze free and still have alot of fun?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Last night culminated roughly 3 weeks of heavy drinking. Now I will go off the hooch for a few weeks.

I plan to do most of my DJing outside of bars.
So any advice would be great

Other than bars or parties (which normally involve even more drinking), where has your most successful DJing taken place?

College classes arent the best for me since there aren't as many women in the sciences.

What are your most successful places

For me: 1) Bars 2) Parties 3) Through friend networks
Anywhere and Everywhere.

Bookstores, Coffee shops, things involving a hobby, resturants, I've even caught while driving on the freeway before.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player are you a non-drinker? Just wondering.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i don't go into clubs or pubs much....

i pimp on the streets mainly

all the nice cars go down to the beach area on a friday and saturday night and damn the chicks are off the hook ! ( think fast and furious )

some of them wearing almost nothing but a smile !

yeah it's tough cause alot of the guys down there have nicer cars then me but they are either :

1. Drug dealer

2. Their parents bought their car

3. Compensation claim paid for car

so i don't let it phase me none i just use my DJ skills to rise above the competition

street chicks can be a big rough around the edges and they usually straight up hoes but most of them are HB6 - HB9

if you want " nicer " girls and you not into going into a nightclub where everyone is drunk or on drugs i suggest shopping centres ( malls in usa ) chicks there are on the prowl for guys as well as clothes. late night shopping in Australia in Thursday nights and thats the night to hit the shopping centres ( mall ) for chicks.

also i pick up alot of chicks outside clubs or walking between clubs , yeah some of them just want a ride to get out of the cold, but i only ask HB8 or better and i always insist on them giving me their number and i ring the number right there in front of them in the car lol. i suggest using a wingman for picking up the tipsy club b*tches as he can yell out the window at HB8 and better till a group of them signal for you to drive back and pick them up :)

peace,

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**