Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

going to dc, possible hook-up

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a roadtrip with a friend down the the DC metro area next month. I'll be visiting some friends and going to some clubs. Since I go to school down there during the school year, I know a lot of people in the area. Towards the end of the year I started spending time with this girl, about an 8, and there is definitely some attraction going on there. Since it was the end of the year, I didn't make a move. (bad excuse, I didn't make the move because I just didn't.) So, I spoke to the girl recently and casually mentioned that I'm taking my trip. She immediately assumed that we would meet up during my time there, so I take this as pretty high interest. So I pulled a little C+F and told her "Waitaminute, you can't just cut the line like that! Take a ticket." So she laughed, and said to let her know my plans and she'll clear her schedule. Since the conversation was on a pretty high note (phone), I told her I need to go take care of a few things, and I'd talk to her sometime soon.

Do you guys have some suggestions on what I can do with this girl? I'm hoping for the sex close, and I'm confident that at least some making out is inevitable. Perhaps go out and do something fun like a normal date? As long as it's a fun time, I don't have to sweat it. I'm naturally a bit indifferent towards this, because I know I'm going to have fun with my friend and meet some girls anyway. Still, this would be nice.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your 21 go to Dirty D1ck's Bar in D.C. its a famous one and a decent hang out from what I've heard. If your not 21, find a club and go dancing, it'll give you plenty of oppurtunites to use kino and turn things sexual. If she knows the area, make her give you a tour of the city afterwards, and express an interest in knowing what the living conditions are like by seeing her place of residence at the end of her little tour. She just might find that cute, especially if your C+F is able to make it sound good. Just be sure her IL is real high and she is looking for an excuse to hop in the sack with you before you even think of dropping that line.

-Grey Fox

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm 20 so I might take her to a club and do some dancing. But aren't clubs not ideal places for bringing dates?

Anybody else?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a breakdown of what I know about clubs in DC that you might wanna hit up:

Platinum Club: Free with college ID on Thursdays, 18+ on most Fridays, but 21+ on most Saturdays. This is my favorite club. If you go here, you are going to dance. They don't have the TVs and full bars and crap. Lots of chicks to choose from...multicultural. Hip Hop style.

VIP Club: Haven't been here, but I hear it's very nice and visually attractive. Saturday all the thugs come out to the club so you might not fit in on that night.

Dream: Hard to find this joint, but it's a huge club. 5 levels, different types of music. Good place to chill with friends, but not ideal for dancing.

Insomnia: Haven't been here, but this is where the young crowd goes. It's 18+ every night and mostly everyone is college age. Not the most visually impressive club from what I hear.

Home: Stay away from this club, it sucks and it's small as hell.

All the clubs are around 9th & F Street...easy to find, expect to get ripped off on parking.