Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to clubs Alone or with a wingman?

Vamp|ro

Reaction score
which do you think is better?

any examples?

anyone go to clubs single all the time? without wingmen?

advantages? disadvantages?

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if your super charismatic or just buck up and make some friends while out your all set. If you are sure you'll see people you know when your out your also all set.

However, if your a really shy guy and don't know anyone in your area I would try to meet a few buds that will go out with you to hustle the chickies.

Oh and to add on your disadvantage/advantage talk, I would say if you go alone and your focused on having a good time and also meeting some new girls you will focus more on that and not sit around talkin to your buddies.

If you go with some buds though they can help keep a group of girls busy as your chatting up the one your interested in learning more about.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I have only winged with a woman twice in the llast year. But here are the benfits I noticed:

--The wing woman is GREAT at opening any group....I might be tired from a long day of work so this is good

--She can do the work of entertaining the target while I dance and have fun with other girls....**Social Proof**

With these tow things handled, all I need to do is be light hearted and naturally humours to get a number ( in the cases I mentioned ) although I am sure if I did this more often numbers would be replaced by lays...

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went alone to a club last night and danced with 5 different groups of girls, ended up grinding with three different chicks and made out with one of them, I almost left the club with her but her b*tchy friend pulled her back, so I have a phone number from a really wet female waiting for me to call. I also could have gone for the numbers with the other girls, but they weren't my type, plus I was trying to get laid not get numbers.

this is without anyone with me. You CAN have fun alone. Although I do want to try macking with a wing, I'm not going to let a lack of wingmen stop me from having a blast.

Whether the girls are receptive to you or not, you just have to remain positive and think happy thoughts, chicks will see this and want to be around you.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by topher
I went alone to a club last night and danced with 5 different groups of girls, ended up grinding with three different chicks and made out with one of them, I almost left the club with her but her b*tchy friend pulled her back, so I have a phone number from a really wet female waiting for me to call. I also could have gone for the numbers with the other girls, but they weren't my type, plus I was trying to get laid not get numbers.

this is without anyone with me. You CAN have fun alone. Although I do want to try macking with a wing, I'm not going to let a lack of wingmen stop me from having a blast.

Whether the girls are receptive to you or not, you just have to remain positive and think happy thoughts, chicks will see this and want to be around you.

No doubt man, I almost always go out alone and I do just fine. You don't need a wing, but to add spice to the routine i can be fun sometimes...it sure as hell isnt needed for the following main reasons:

You are a man...
You like women...
Women like men...

Its naturally
Just don't be a wuss

voila man and woman make "woopee"

Simple...

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out a couple of times already to nightclubs by myself, and, yeah it is a different experience because you have to socialize with other people ;). You also want to experiment going out on your own because you can still have a good or even better time than you expected.

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my post has been answered. I've never gone to a club alone but tonight I'm going to do exactly that. Thanks guys.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to clubs all the time alone, it allows you to approach whoever you want more easily, because you arent spending to much time talking with your friends, it also allows you to approach any girl you want, if your other friends are very picky you may second guess approaching becuase you think 1 or more of your friends may give you a hard time that she is not hot enough or something. However if your wingmen are good and you dont criticize each other over who you each pick to approach, then in many situations you have much better success with sets of 2 girls. 3 girl sets can not be approached by 2 guys at all whatsoever in my opinion. Sometimes a solo guy has a little trouble with a 2 set is one girl gets jealous, but its much much worse when they have the one extra girl without a guy becuase she will pout and make the other girls stop talking to you.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really you can do either and be happy. I've gone clubbing by myself and had petty good sucess. One thing about going solo is that you don't have to worry about finding your ride later on in the night because the scheduling of the night is completely up to you. This means if some girl ask you to go back to a hotel room with her, you don't really have to think about finding your ride or rider and letting them know the plan, you just go. Also if you're not feeling the scene at one club you can bounce to 2 or 3 more and not have to worry about approval or anything from your wing. It's also good from time to time to break into groups of girls or go solo to the dance floor becaue you're depending soely on your own skill which you have well gauged and know how to work your own magic.

I also like having a wing man when i go out and infact most of the time when I go clubbing I'll have one or more wings with me. Having a wing helps in a few ways. First off you can trade off getting drinks or if one of you runs out of money, the other can spot you so drinks are a plenty. Having a good wing also helps add to your image if you're out because working in a good team gets you some social proof if done correctly. Working in groups also means you get a better view of the club scene because you've got two sets of eyes patrolling and twice the DJ's spitting game so you're covering ground a whole lot faster. Having two DJ's also creates a good opportunity to "second face" girls when one of you has reached a dead end.

There are a ton of reasons why both can work well if worked right so I definately reccomend you practicing both. It pays off in the long run to get the experience in with and without a wing man

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been known to hit clubs by myself, don't get me wrong, I like to go out with friends, but I actually prefer to hit the club scene by myself. It gives me total control over the night (no *****y little dip****s nagging that we should go somewhere else). Downside is that, unless you are a one charismatic mofo or have the balls to approaoch, you're gonna end up like a loser with no social proof.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be alone. Find a group of girls (who have no guys) and introduce yourself... then you can enter the club as an only guy in a troop of gals. You'll get in for sure.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out to clubs alone, twice now, it just depends on the scene. the 1st club, only like 10% of the people were dancing, meaning everyone was sitting down, analyzing the situation or just talking, now if you are out alone, your best friend is the dance floor(or maybe the bar for some peeps) because the dance floor you can show your charisma/confidence/energy, but if no one is dancing, then you're screwed. Now, the 2nd time, i went to a much nicer club, great environment, like 80% of the people were grooving/dancing, as soon as i walk in, i get near the middle, and start dancing near a group of other people are dancing, I'll usually give am all high 5's or a head nod, and it kinda earns me some credibility, this also works great, if 2+ chicks are dancing together. Only problem is, the few times that i've been clubbin, like every chick is there with another dude or a group of guys :down:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haven't really been out alone, but the other week i ended up going out with my female flatmate to meet one of her dates she had stood up for 2 hours! (long story).

anyhow, as soon as she met him, she was all over him to make up for it, so i was basically alone, which forced me to go make an effort to chat to girls.

I was in the cavern in liverpool, which is where the beatles used to 'supposedly' play, so is a main tourist haunt.

spotted these 3 girls in a group, blatently tourists, so go say hello and ask if they mind me joining.

turns out theyre all french canadian, the 2 where friends already and not that nice and couldnt speak english. but the other who they had only met that day was FIT! at least a 8.5, 21, tanned with dark black hair and spoke fluent english:cheer: and was travelling around the Uk and going ireland the next day.

so i got a good conversation going with her, and took her elsehwere for a drink, but it was a sunday so everywhere finished early, so i had no choice to take her back to my flat and let her sleep with me.

so basically, if your prepared to make an effort, being alone can be a good thing, but in the UK i think a lot of girls may find it a bit weird, so perhaps haveing soem story about your friend has gone home already with some bloke...

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score