"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Going to club solo issue...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Ok.. as a junior DJ, I feel most comfortable when i am with buddies when going clubbing. I send out large amount of + engergy, and girls love it .. that is when i am feeling good genuenly.

I been out with one wingman whom i hooked up via net .. but I did not have great time. I felt like crap really. I could not do any talking .. period.

So .. Here is the thing .. I never went clubbing by myself.. but it can not get any worse than the time i was with the wingman. But here is the thing.. Being by urself, if u not talking to ladies, how am i going to make myself look busy? What do u guys do?
Also I do not like idea of talking to bouncer nor bartender .. you can only do this for so long, plus in club, I cannot seem to get bartender's attention ..

any comments and idea welcome!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
talk to some other guys there that look like they're having fun.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
have a couple of drinks

go to the middle of the dance floor (by yourself) and dance your ass off ... (befriend some PUA's on the dancefloor if you like)....or alternatively what I do is make my approaches and dance in groups with chicks ..:)
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I've been going to the same club, alone, for about 2-3 months now. Trust me, going alone is THE BEST... none of your friends are there to judge you and you can do whatever you want.

The first time is DEFINITELY the worst though. When first went alone I was literally shaking I was so nervous. I grabbed some drinks, pounded them back to get a good buzz and then started dancing. I talked with a few people, but I paid attention to who was there, that way I could recognize them next week and easily start up a "didn't I see you here last week" conversation.

Now I have TONS of new friends, guys and girls and it gets better and better every week.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Thats the way garynas! :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
hey Gary when you say you have a ton of new friends do you get their number after you meet them at the club and go back there and chill with them or what?
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
One bad thing about clubbing without anyone you know is that you might get threats from some of those bast***s or maybe even worse:(. You won't have any "backup".

I know it's really rare and unlikely, for a long time that's also what I thought too... until THIS SH*T happened to me.:mad:

I'm not saying that going clubbing alone is bad, just make sure you are prepared to some of the situations that might occur.
 
Last edited:

lococrazy13

New Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
CAN U SAY BACHELORETTE PARTY!?!?

This'll be my first post here but I def wanted to share this so here goes:
I've been placed in this peculiar position lately as I've just moved to a new city. Recently, I have stumbled onto something that can be very fun and even rewarding. If you are going out on weekends, there are usually a couple of bachellorette parties floating around in the bar. You'll see one of them running around with a weird hat or candy neck-lace or something out of the ordinary on their person. This is obviously, the lady getting hooked. Try not to be obvious but try floating around this group and keep an eye out for when the cameras come out. This is your cue to be that great fun-loving guy that you are and vollunteer to take some group photos and chit-chat with the ladies in the group.

Say "CHEEZI'! You now have all of their attention focussed on you! What could be better than that!!?? Now don't over-do it and become their camera man for the night as this would be pathetic. Try getting int o some of the pics if you can. Can you say KINO?? This, is the one time that i would even allow myself to buy a chick a drink at the bar (ONLY THE BACHELLORETTE!!) but I have not even had to yet. Heck, they have been buying me drinks!! Amazing!! This is all coming from a now single ex-one-woman 29 yr-old ex-AFC so this cannot be hard!!

Another great thing about these groups is that they usually carry a list of crazy things they need to collect thru the night; like condoms, boxers and the like. Makes for interesting conversations since you already broke the ice with the pics and and they are loosening up to you. Just remember, stay positive and fun-loving!!

I was even out on the dance floor grinding away with like four or five women who were pretty hot if I do say so myself. Talk about social proof!!! You just gotta try this!! Let me know how it goes!
 
Top