“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Going to class with no pants.

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I not in Berkeley. Maybe I do act like an idiot sometimes, I don't know. But I do know I'm not trying to impress you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Maurizio 2.0
I not in Berkeley. Maybe I do act like an idiot sometimes, I don't know. But I do know I'm not trying to impress you.
ZING!
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
When I was younger I liked to do crazy crap like that. Good times. Here's a tip: don't try to top it. I don't mean never do anything crazy again, but don't think "ok, the next thing has to be REALLY cool." Think of doing funny things as little units, independant of influence or judgment of one another.

Furthermore, don't do the pantsless thing again. If you do you'll be "the pantsless guy." Its not as funny the second time, and surely not spontaneous (which the first time is.)
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
No, I'm not pulling a "Jeremy." Maybe a John Belushi, but my whisky chugging abilities are lacking.

Nice job Maurizio! Keep it rockin'!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
ok, i think the idea is funny..until you said that youre doign it because you think the girls will find it cool.

thats just wrong.

become the captain of your university basketball team. Thats cool.
 
Top