Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to China, Where's the sluts?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a moron and this thread is stupid. I hope you get your organs taken by the Chinese Mafia for trying to take advantage of their women.
Wow, what a well thought out response! I bet you're very proud of yourself.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Wanna buy your kidney back?
You can get a deal on his brain. It has been discounted because it's considered as "damaged goods."

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O man, im goin to japan/taiwan/china/korea next year with a girl that speaks chinese !!! can`t wait... those chinese birds are beauuuutiful!!

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
have any of you guys been to vancouver BC? man there is tons of skirts there and very easy to get laid and smoke the cronic. I've never seen such short skirts as I have there, like only about a half inch below their snatch. lots of parting also

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met some nice girls from there, But I am from Ontario, and the women here are as cold as the winters.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if any of you have been to EUROPE...mainly Italy...but are there any wh0res there, you know... those places where you go in and the "madam" brings out all her girls you you choose which one(s) you want to fvck. I know there are places like that in Amsterdam...i heard it was regulated too so its safer then straight up wh0re houses.

I know in Third World countries in Asia the girls are real cheap..$20. How much is it in Europe???