Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GOING TO A BAR-the assignment

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though school is just about to end, It's time for YOU to complete this assignment!!.

This weekends assignment is for those of you that are venturing out to your local bar/club/tavern.

TRY THIS AND THEN REPORT BACK ON HERE WITH YOUR RESULTS/SUCCESS;

SCENARIO: you are at the bar, where the females gather to place their drink order.

THE OPENING PHRASE: "Hey.....what's up................WANNA ARM WRESTLE

BODY LANGUAGE: playful, slight grin, humorous, then put your arm on to the bar in the arm wrestling position.

THE BAIT: " I THINK I CAN TAKE YOU...........come on, what ARE YOU AFFRAID you WILL LOSE!!!. We can play for drinks.....or ummm favors". Be sure to add a wink.

RESISTANCE: "thats okay little girl.......If you have no confidence, lost your sense of adventure or maybe U are big chicken..........cluck cluck.........I totally undestand.

COMPLIANCE: you can "pretend to lose" then say something with SLIGHT sexual undertones. Example: "wow you have strong hands..........are you single?, cause I could use a chic with strong hands............for some gardening".

BUILD RAPPORT
-the classic "gimme 5 on top sister" vibe tactic for her beating you.

This works on so many differnt levels:

1) you instantly exude confidence & humor, playfulness, three traits that chics find admirable.

2) you establish KINO right away in a non creepy way.

3) you initiate a sexual state as a precursor to potential physical encounter.

Now when the "arm wrestle" is completed, do the high five thing, introduce yourself, share a drink, number close, extend the banter, etc.

DON'T ANALYZE THIS...........go out and try it and let me know how it worked for you. GO SCAT...........have fun with it.

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
Wow man HEY! I'm not thinking this is gonna work because even I didnt read it in the Bible and girls dont likes to arm wrestle or anything but HEY I am me lol....

Maybe it's better you just say HI or some things, and maybe we sit over here and I can dance pretty good to HEY!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE.............u didnt even try.........people who are so quick to DENOUNCE tips without evn doing the emperical research absolutely have no common sense AND RARELY GET LAID.

FOR THE REST OF YOU...........TRY IT...........forget what he said, forget whats spose ta happen, lose the "that won't work mentality", and MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU..............I DID!!!!!!!!!

God forbid we try something cool, fun and ORIGINAL,instead of just regurgitating the DJ bible!!!!!!!!!

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know man Im thinking you kinda made this up but hasnt really did it. Pics? to prove or I dont believe plus your saying bad things about bible but i bet you never read the Bible is why you make bad suggestions like this. Mods can we get this post removed i dont think is very helpful

edit: - ones rep nothing personal HEY. I am me

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT DOUCHE BAG.................I'm thinking mommy should watch what sites Baby sven is vsiting

MODS CAN WE GET SVEN A PENIS TO PLAY WITH.........since he WONT BE GETTING ANY V-JAY this summer

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
COD said:
WHAT DOUCHE BAG.................I'm thinking mommy should watch what sites Baby sven is vsiting

MODS CAN WE GET SVEN A PENIS TO PLAY WITH.........since he WONT BE GETTING ANY V-JAY this summer
Man Im thinking your just angry because you make REAL BIG LETTERS and also cause i'm from Europe and every is knows that Europe is better at getting women and American guys only make dumb ideas like this one you make OMG :cool:

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
COD said:
God forbid we try something cool, fun and ORIGINAL,instead of just regurgitating the DJ bible!!!!!!!!!
Also man how is doing what you say to do original? Bible is made up of things someone else did so is no less original than your idea. If works for you good but I doubt and no one else should try this or it looks like stupid American trick :cool:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with a name like SVEN.....

ya hey everyone sven read a book, he knows all...........SVEN we Americans need your help, with ALL YOUR SUPERIORITY.........CAN U PLEASE HELP US PLUG THE OIL LEAKAGE IN THE GULF.

I read the DJ bible....on page 106 it said and I quote.............SVEN IS A DOUCH BAG!!!

now for those of you that dont know SVEN, he just rescued some innocent kittens from a burning building. In his little spare time that he has........he can be seen with a red cape and HUGE S on his chest. He basically flies around, capping on ANYONE who goes against the DJ bible and any Americans, Canadians, etc ,etc.

He is so insightful I mean just look at the specifics and HUGE number of posts he has made........whats it now up to 4......wow man where does he find the time.

Sven is clearly the by product of the DJ bible, he is the greatest, he can do no wrong, in addition to the above, lets see...........ummmmm Sven invented the internet, he re-wrote war n peace, HE GAVE AWAY THE DESIGN TO THE I-PAD, he slept with over 2000 women and is currently as we read finishing his solution for the gulf oil problem.

So follow exactly what Sven says or writes, he is going places, he has 240 IQ.........just watch his next post..........don't you just wish you too were European.

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
Ha ha somehow I think you are not talking seriously. HEY! But hey, mostly what you said is true. The whole world is laughing at these American stupids. Only Americans are stupid enough to make an oil spill in the ocean. Thats why I drive Prius.

Also everyone in world knows that Europe has the best best PUA's and most of DJ bible I bet is written from European's. I live in France :cool: if that doesn't tells you something. Ha ha

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1Svedwyn said:
Only Americans are stupid enough to make an oil spill in the ocean.

Also everyone in world knows that Europe has the best best PUA's and most of DJ bible I bet is written from European's. I live in France :cool: if that doesn't tells you something. Ha ha
I must interrupt this childish E-argument.

The company "BP" thats responsible for the spill stands for British Petrolium. It is a european company

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
I must interrupt this childish E-argument.

The company "BP" thats responsible for the spill stands for British Petrolium. It is an english company. From EUROPE.
Yes but it was stupid American employees that made problem and even your stupid American president cant fix. This is America's fault. BP is one of the best oil companies in Europe.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said..........SVEN IS A HUGE DOUCH..........and I know some great European people........just that Sven aint one of them

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm european,

And i got a small FR on the subject from about 3 weeks ago.

So my frat had this "24 hours of the pub" - party where every hour there was a different promo drink. Anyhow at about 4pm the party started getting really dull so me and the guys decided we should start armwrestling, considering its tradition to fully do the 24 hours and we were bored.

I pretty good at armwrestling, I'm 155lbs and i beated the guys who weigh 220 lbs so... Anyhow, everytime a guy lost they had to go and the winner had to stay. Suddenly there are about 10 people around us, both guys and girls cheering at us. Then this one girls comes up to me and started asking my name and asking if she could feel my muscles :D. (For a skinny guy I got pretty big shoulders, especially for a guy who wasen't allow to sport for a year due to a rugby accident)

I didn't screw the girl who felt my muscles (didn't try, she's the gf of a semi-friend of mine). I did however screw the other HB who was there, who tried to armwrestle me. (I reported that back then, she was the loud girl who woke all the neibors :up: )

HOWEVER

I do think it's because I had alot of social proof that I pulled that off and not due to the armwrestling thing. Especially at dancings, I really doubt it would work