"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Going out with other races

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I know this topic has been posted numerous times, but by the time i could get back to it. i got the blaster worm virus, *points to the creator of the bug* thanks for nothin fat ass. but back on topic. but are there any tips on getting them to like you. i remember you guys saying that some races can be harder to mack than others(that was not meant to be racial if anyone took it that way). well anyway, does anyone have any tips?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Well dude, you gotta be a little more specific, please elaborate. Asians? Latinas? Ebony?

Theres no definite answer for this, but remember man, everyone is human and all women are the same.
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
all right sorry bout that. i usually seem to like Aisans, and Latinas. i know all women are the same, but i thought that there was a different way to DJ them than you would a girl your own race. O and what exactally is an ebony girl ^_^;
 

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I have been with a couple Latinas and heres the deal. They try to act very strong and independant but they all are looking for that "right guy." They are looking for somebody with a backbone. At the same time they want to be in control of a relationship. When approaching a Latin girl play Jeckyll and Hide. Always approach with a strong bad guy type attitude. When you strike up your second or third convo bring something up that you care about (family, sports, anything your passionate about.) She wants somebody to be in public with. Finally Spanish girls care alot about what their family thinks about you. If anybody in her fam doesn't like you (mom, dad, brother, cousin, i mean anybody) then she won't want you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
don't try to smooth talk like you would other girls.

be aggressive, don't take no sh*t
 
Top